03.23.16

ONLINE SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP!!

online social media workshop | designlovefest

it’s HERE! we finally released an ONLINE version of my social media class. it’s 1.5 hours and it goes over eeeeeeverything i do with social media for my business on a daily basis. shooting and editing instagram photos, timing of posts, how i manage it all, FAQ’s, how i grew my social following in an organic way, to all the little tips and tricks in between! read more here!

grab the discount code for the first week only using the code LETSGETSOCIAL

(previews on my snapchat today of what the video looks like!)

Ashley says:

Hi Bri,

Do you by chance address how the upcoming changes to Instagram will impact its usage and how to best counteract the downsides to this?
    I’m concerned about it and would love to learn more.

Ashley

Nikki says:

This sounds amazing, im signing up now!

how much of a discount will the code offer? thanks!

and when is the last day the discount code will be valid?

Kendra says:

So exciting! I’ve been looking forward to this since you announced you’d be doing it – just signed up! 🙂

i signed up for the class (excited) but never was sent the log in info like stated above – help!

designlovefest says:

hey michelle! can you check your junk and spam folder? if it’s not there email [email protected] with the email address you purchased it through and we’ll resend!

Diane says:

Do you have any course details? An overview. Except the intro class description from the link you provided.

Amy Sisson says:

Hello, Same as above I never received log-in details. I signed up on 12th April and I have now sent 2 emails (from 2 different email accounts just incase) to the workshop address but still haven’t got any replies!? Help Please…

designlovefest says:

hey amy,

can you email me at [email protected]. i’ll get back to you asap.

joanie

Amy Sisson says:

Oops missed your message, have emailed now. Cheers