10.07.14

12 INSPIRING CERAMICS

i have a serious obsession with ceramics. i’d rather buy a nice vase than a pair of shoes. or a cool mug more than jewelry. here’s 12 awesome ceramic treasures i found & want…

perfect pink + orange mugs

gorgeous bowls by ben feiss

unique gold plated bowls by gretel

moon phase plate from small spells.

love this gradient vase from leif shop

just plain awesome.

love the pink + blue color combo in this planter.

the best ring dishes ever from the object enthusiast.

what i would do for those plates and bowls!

i’d love to put my jewelry in this leah goren dish.

cool vessels.

love everything lindsey hampton makes.

Rebecca says:

I love ceramics, I miss being able to create pieces and the best part was being experimental with the glazes. Its just such a costly project to try and get a space in the home though.

simone says:

Wow, so many lovely things 🙂

lauren rosenbloom says:

Can you list then names of all the ceramic artists and their website links? Thank you.

designlovefest says:

hi lauren, all of the names of the ceramic artists and their websites are below each image!

Brianna says:

Very fun! Love the black & white pieces.

Ripped Jeans

maggie says:

That moon phase plate is great.

yes yes yes!
    I love them all, but the moon phases one is the fairest one of all♥

204 park says:

I have such a weakness for ceramics so this post really did it for me! Dying over the gold rimmed plates and bowls!! XO, D

Flor says:

OMG I featured the same Object Enthusiast dishes on my blog yesterday. I’m in love with ceramics too!

Julie Wylie says:

Just wondering where the gorgeous white/gold plates + bowls are from in the fourth image from the bottom… the link just opens up a larger picture! They are too lovely.

Also, yay for The Object Enthusiast. Love Emily + her work!

Michael says:

The planter is my favorite. Though, I do like the bowls too. There is an amazing amount of creativity on display with these ceramics.

This is my first time visit at here and i am truly happy to read everthing at single place.

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally, except this piece of writing provides nice understanding even.

I’m gone to say to my little brother, that he should also go to see this
    webpage on regular basis to take updated from newest gossip.

website says:

Awesome! Its actually remarkable piece of writing, I have got
    much clear idea regarding from this post.

Nate says:

Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re working with?
    I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting
    provider at a honest price? Thank you, I appreciate it!

Thanks in support of sharing such a pleasant idea, post is pleasant, thats
    why i have read it fully

Phyllis says:

Ӏ’m еxtremely impressеd wіth ʏߋur աгіtіng
    ѕƙіllѕ aѕ աell ɑѕ աіtɦ tҺе lɑʏοut օn үօuг
    ԝеblog. Ӏѕ
    tɦіѕ a рaid tҺеme
    oг ɗіԁ үߋս moɗіfy it ʏоuгѕеlf?

Αnyѡaƴ ҟееƿ սρ tɦе niсе գuɑlitʏ writіng, it іs гагe tο ѕеe а grеat ƅlօց liκе tҺіѕ οne tɦеѕе dɑƴs.

mу ρаǥe … bіtсοіn mіning cɑlϲulɑtor [Phyllis]

Ieva St says:

I’m with Julie Wylie – “what i would do for those plates and bowls!” has a link to the picture not the website, they are too lovely not to know the author 🙂

testez moi says:

Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything.

Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a
    paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m
    totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Bless you!

Carlton says:

What’s up, just wanted to mention, I liked this
    article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Those mugs. I’m so into orange and pink these days.

Melanie says:

Wow those white plates with the gold rim are everything. There are so many great plate, bowls and glasses out there. It makes you want to change your set every other year!
    xo, Melanie – http://www.picklesandpalmtrees.com

Natalia says:

LOVE the gold plated bowls by gretel! Totally want these

LOVE the gold plated bowls by gretel! Totally want these

Cristina says:

Love the Moon phases plate!

TҺank you fοr sharing ƴߋur thoughts.
    I гeally appreciate ykur efforts aand Ι ѡill be
    waiting for үοur next write սps thanks οnce аgain.

Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg introduced the change as being
    a “personalized newspaper. Peneff at his word weekly when he said: “Nothing now, but keep
    calling..

This chapter describes and justifies the info gathering method used.

Bukisa is much more lenient than Associated Content in certain respects – they feature more search tags
    per article and they’re more flexible on what
    many in-text links you include. Ibuypower battalion 101 Right
    (Korea.joomlaseo.org) A major manifestation of successful student
    essays and assignments may be the use associated
    with an academic tone inside the writing. As an author and editor
    for the local weekly newspaper, I couldn’t give the luxury of writing and editing.

sarah says:

I see I am not the only one wondering about the white ceramic set with the gold rim…as stated, the link only opens to a larger picture..could you please inform me where they are from? Thanks!

ManuCulture says:

I love the plate with the moon phases on it. I would really love to eat from that thing and be able to reflect on the variety of stuff…

hugs from London!