07.21.11

SOME PEOPLE ARE REALLY CREATIVE

photos by angela+ithyle

when i got this wedding invitation in the mail, at first i felt jealous. how can these two always be so creative? HOW!! i kid, i kid. i really just felt very happy that they are my friends and that they’re getting married. i can’t even imagine all the fun details that will happen that day.

it was also fun to see some of the branding I designed for them incorporated into it. how special.

Jaclyn says:

So adorable! I can’t get over when people are so creative like this too πŸ™‚ This definitely makes getting the mail a treat.

jimena says:

Oh how amazing! I love invitations like that, so personal and inventive.

stephany says:

ha! got mine last night and photographed the stages ‘o’ opening it! (then another pal sent me this and said “dang your friends are cute!” with your link.) seriously. they’re a wonder duo. and gee-dee adorable. sooo excited for the wedding.

Megan says:

Perfection! I wish I had a big toe’s worth of this creativity!

Heather says:

wow! wow!! wow!!! I love the creativity! Thanks for sharing! πŸ™‚

tish says:

I’m still gawking over YOUR creativity…then you go and add this to the pot. I’ve been humbled right down to your cute little heart buttons, picture doodles and words.

Too gorgeous! I’m trying to come up with something creative for our wedding invites at the moment, I keep seeing all these fab things and thinking I could never come up with anything that cool!

kat jackson says:

oh my- these are so amazing! i can’t wait to see more photos from their day!

Ha ha what are you talking about…you ARE that creative. I love those invitations…i bet the wedding is going to be amazing!!
    Mxo

Ariane says:

These are so amazing!!

Kasity says:

These are amazing! What are these done through?! I would love to have these for my wedding! Please let me know

qudsia says:

these look really cute.. where were these done? Please let me know thanks

Andrea says:

I am interested in purchasing these invitations for my son’s birthday party. Can I purchase them through you, or can you please tell me where I can purchase them from?
    Thanks,
    Andrea

Toni says:

Also interested in ordering these invitations for my youngest son’s upcoming birthday. Please let me know where they can be ordered from. Thank you so much!!