this week one winner will receive a $250 store credit to gretel! check out this shop for some seriously beautiful and colorful home decor inspiration.
they have so many fun, colorful home decor accents. like this porcelain vase…
be sure not to miss the discount code below!
CLICK THROUGH TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY…
i am laying on the couch in switzerland, in a little town called aubonne, looking out at lake geneva and the beautiful mountains. after 7 days of moving all around france…
CLICK TO READ THE WHOLE POST…
i’m working with emily isabella
on a design project right now, and totally fell in love with her illustrated flower ladies! thought you might enjoy too…
Hey everyone! It’s Ashley from Sugar & Cloth
here again with another simple home decor tutorial. This time we’re putting those cute matches that you picked up solely for the cute packaging to good use. Let’s be honest, we’ve all done that!
You can actually use whatever small objects or patterns you’d like, but this DIY matchstick patterned vanity tray definitely fits the bill for a statement piece for the bathroom, guest room, living room, or any other place you can squeeze in a little extra color.
• Matches (or another small object to create a pattern with!)
• Spray paint in the color of your choice (optional if you want a colored tray!)
• If you want the bottom of your tray (or entire tray) to be a different color, you’ll obviously spray paint it first and let it dry. Once dry, lay out the pattern of your objects or matches to make sure you like it first.
• Use a small amount of tacky glue one by one on the bottoms of each matchstick and place it back down firmly to make sure it stays in place. This will keep your design from moving once you have the top coat!
• Squeeze on the 3 dimensional magic all over the bottom of your tray until there’s enough of it on the bottom that it completely covers all of your objects. The idea is that it will harden and create an even surface for you to place things on, so be generous! Let it dry for about 12-24 hours depending on the temperature and humidity.
• Once it’s dry you can style and place it however you’d like, and the clear coat will create a waterproof surface as well.
Our next printable was inspired by your comments from the previous one. You guys said you wanted a printable grocery list, so here it is! I thought it was a great idea because if you’re anything like me, you ALWAYS forget something when you go grocery shopping… I’m sticking this one on my fridge! What do you want to see next? Let us know in the comment section. -stephanie
CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD THIS DESIGN…