britt bass turner is back with another round of serene wallpapers for your phone and computer! remember her desktops here and here from the past? always love her beautiful paintings. you can download these wallpapers below and order them as prints in her shop.
loving this cool blue color story. which wallpaper is your favorite? click through to download these below!
CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOPS…
man, personal style really is amazing. very inspired by these looks from london fashion week.
as an adult i get invited to a lot of parties and events that ask for you to bring something to pass, or pot luck style meals. i’m often the one bringing items from the whole foods prepared bar due to lack of time but i’m here today to show you an easy dessert hack. king arthur flour recently came out with a line of packaged mixes called essential goodness that offers the convenience of a boxed mix but without any artificial colors, hydrogenated oils, preservatives and as a bonus – they are non-GMO (which is verrry hard to find with packaged food!). -joanie
we tested out the vanilla bean cheesecake bars
which were delicious and served them with fresh berries, mint and a drizzle of white chocolate to make them worthy of your next dinner party.
what you’ll need:
• 1 box essential goodness vanilla bean cheesecake
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 8 ounces cream cheese
• 1 bag white chocolate chips
• fresh mint
• 2 cups strawberries and 1 cup raspberries
• follow the direction on the box to make the bars and put them in the refrigerator for at least three hours.
• next, thinly slice 1 cup of your strawberries and arrange on top of your bars into desired pattern.
• chop remaining strawberries and raspberries and place in a bowl (this is optional but we used it as a garnish once the bars were cut).
• to melt the chocolate either use a double boiler or pour a small amount of water in the bottom of a sauce pan on medium heat and put a smaller glass bowl on top with the chocolate in it. add the white chocolate chips and stir constantly until melted. spoon into a quart size zip-lock bag. cut one corner of the bag off and drizzle across your bars.
ta-da! looks beautiful and couldn’t be easier!
p.s. all the mixes are under $5 and you can purchase them in-stores or online, here!
styling by: joanie cusack and ivan solis
photos by: ivan solis
(this post was created in partnership with king arthur flour a company we support).
remember our post about fringe fashion? we’re still loving the fringe trend, so why not put it on your wall too! fringe wall art is a really cool way to add texture to you home with a modern nod to retro 70’s style. shop the fringe wall art below! which are your favorites? – erika
CLICK THROUGH FOR MORE INTERIOR INSPIRATION!