Archive for the ‘STYLE’ Category
rainy days in LA feel like a rare treat. i love waking up to the sound against my windows and the mellow feeling that comes along with the cloud covered sky. we shot this on a drizzly saturday morning in my room…
you can see our morning in action in this short video we made. i wore a super soft sweater from the gap and a pair of printed pants that are comfy enough for lounging yet still appropriate enough for leaving the house too (sorry, i purchased them awhile ago from anthropologie!).
if you saw my last style post you’ll notice that it’s the same type of sweater, just a different style. the last one was great to wear out and super versatile: over a dress, with shorts, pants, etc. this style is more casual – i love that it has a boatneck. it makes it feel roomy and easy without being too oversized in the shoulders. and the pale pink color is a big plus, it’s currently one of my favorite hues.
photos by: jesse chamberlin
video by: modshift
(this post was sponsored by gap. thank you for supporting the sponsors who allow us to create original content for you).
saturdays in my neighborhood are my favorite. a lazy morning followed by brunch and walking to some of my favorite little shops. silverlake has some seriously good brunch spots, sqirl and cafe stella are two of my all time faves, i’ve been to them way more times than i’d like to admit…
jesse took these photos on our breakfast date. i’m wearing a cozy open cardigan from the gap and a skort from topshop. i love the ice blue color of the sweater and the cuffed sleeves. it’s a great in-between option when the weather is cool but not cold enough for a jacket.
CLICK THROUGH FOR THE FULL POST…
it’s finally starting to feel like winter in los angeles! the temperatures have dropped (well, sort of) just in time for the holidays and i’ve been wearing cozy sweaters and burning candles all day long. the sweater jacket below from gap has become one of my all-time favorites. it feels like wearing a socially acceptable blanket out in public, so soft and warm.
CLICK THROUGH TO SEE THE FULL POST & VIDEO…
I don’t know about yours, but my girlfriends are just the coolest girls around and I love them so dearly. And of course, it’s a treat to find a special something as colorful as their personality. Here are a few treasures that made it on my shopping list this year. –stephanie
• blogshop’s having the biggest sale! 35% off online classes ends today. use the code HOLIDAY35
• i bought this pom throw blanket and gifts from anthropolgie. code: EXTRAJOLLY!
• need supply is giving 20% off using CYBER20. lots of cute friend gift ideas here.
• how about some adorable 25% off phone cases and agendas for stocking stuffers?
• 40% off at barney’s! woah!
• an awesome online shop with beautifully curated gifts. 25% off with BESTMONDAY code.
• today’s the day to buy that new couch or bed you’ve been wanting! up to 25% off at west elm.
• shop shoes with 20% off CYBERMON code over here. i like this pair.
• definitely using the 25% off of everything at madewell code! GIFTON. mittens, socks, sweaters…
• want my pink couch? 15% off and free shipping!
• j.crew has tons of gift ideas at 30% off!