Archive for the ‘STYLE’ Category
it’s finally starting to feel like winter in los angeles! the temperatures have dropped (well, sort of) just in time for the holidays and i’ve been wearing cozy sweaters and burning candles all day long. the sweater jacket below from gap has become one of my all-time favorites. it feels like wearing a socially acceptable blanket out in public, so soft and warm.
CLICK THROUGH TO SEE THE FULL POST & VIDEO…
I don’t know about yours, but my girlfriends are just the coolest girls around and I love them so dearly. And of course, it’s a treat to find a special something as colorful as their personality. Here are a few treasures that made it on my shopping list this year. –stephanie
• blogshop’s having the biggest sale! 35% off online classes ends today. use the code HOLIDAY35
• i bought this pom throw blanket and gifts from anthropolgie. code: EXTRAJOLLY!
• need supply is giving 20% off using CYBER20. lots of cute friend gift ideas here.
• how about some adorable 25% off phone cases and agendas for stocking stuffers?
• 40% off at barney’s! woah!
• an awesome online shop with beautifully curated gifts. 25% off with BESTMONDAY code.
• today’s the day to buy that new couch or bed you’ve been wanting! up to 25% off at west elm.
• shop shoes with 20% off CYBERMON code over here. i like this pair.
• definitely using the 25% off of everything at madewell code! GIFTON. mittens, socks, sweaters…
• want my pink couch? 15% off and free shipping!
• j.crew has tons of gift ideas at 30% off!
heyyy, style column! it has been awhile. i was excited to work with gap a few weeks back to create two looks around some of their new fall jackets. it’s definitely not parka weather here in LA yet, but i’m headed back to Chicago for the holidays and it’s going to get a lot of use.
CLICK THROUGH TO SEE THE WHOLE POST…
i’ve been picking up a few new pieces to add to my closet for the changing of the seasons. i’m going to NYC next week and that will provide a much needed break for this LA heat wave and hopefully a chance to wear a coat or throw on a pair of boots. what wardrobe additions are you eyeing for fall?
shop above: Ted Baker botanical bloom cosmetic case – would make for a great gift, Ted Baker bow detail dress – wear it with tights in the fall, and Urban Outfitters floral kimonos. also, if you like the Ted Baker pieces you can enter their #pinpoinTED competition for the chance to win an outfit. i’m into their ladylike details and pretty prints. you can learn more, here.
shop above: ASOS pointed high heels – such a versatile color, they’d be cute with cuffed jeans or a dress, ASOS floral wiggle dress, ASOS fall coat and ASOS ankle boots – the ideal go with everything shoe for fall.
shop above: Clare Vivier oui tee, Clare Vivier weekender – love the color combo and size of this bag, Topshop sweatshirt and Topshop heart jumper.