01.23.19

DRESS YOUR TECH / 246

it’s been awhile since we have had dress your tech! we have been gathering new artists and working on some new phone cases too. see below how to submit designs to us!

today we are featuring 7 beautiful designs from ohmeed. i love the calming watercolor terrazo and that rainbow is simple and sweet. which is your fave?

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOPS…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

please note: these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

:: click to download the OHMEED 1 (10152 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OHMEED 2 (7917 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OHMEED 3 (7515 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OHMEED 4 (6246 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OHMEED 5 (6751 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OHMEED 6 (7034 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the OHMEED 7 (5562 downloads) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

thanks for sharing your work with us, amal! you can follow her on instagram here.

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to studio{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by ohmeed.

Lauren says:

Thank you! I love the fourth one. It’s perfect for a desktop thats half full of icons.

Kate Shelton says:

Thank you so much! My desktop has been craving a new design! Appreciate you sharing these!

It’s perfect for a desktop we love it much

Abi Salazar says:

Yaaaay! Finally! Thank you so much! 🙂

Keri says:

omg my favorite!! seriously so cute. I’m always on the hunt for a new wallpaper!

Chelsea Ward says:

YES! Love Amal from Ohmeed and all that she does! Gorgeous work.

Renee says:

Just a little comment that I’ve been meaning to leave for awhile now…

Thank you so much for creating Dress Your Tech! The work that you do with your collaborating artists to bring a little design and happiness into our daily lives is so appreciated.

I’ve been downloading your wallpapers for years now and have both my desktop and screensavers rotating through hundreds of them. Every time I get back to my desk, they make me smile, so thanks for that!

bri says:

thanks so much, renee! we love hearing how much happiness the desktop downloads bring! xx

Jo says:

I love the wallpapers you have on this site so much – will you be uploading them regularly anymore? I miss them!

Anonymous says: