08.02.18

DRESS YOUR TECH / 242

ann finkel is back again with another round of desktops this week! remember her desktops from last year over here? always love her fun patterns! click through below to download the desktops for your computer!

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOPS…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

please note: these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

:: click to download the  ANN FINKEL 1 (2178 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the  ANN FINKEL 2 (1626 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the  ANN FINKEL 3 (2316 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the  ANN FINKEL 4 (1309 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the  ANN FINKEL 5 (2245 downloads) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the  ANN FINKEL 6 (1362 downloads) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by ann finkel.

Abbie says:

I found your blog back in 2014. The only problem I have is which one I should use for my desktop?! I love them all!!!!! Thanks a lot!

I agree with idea, i did download. Thanks!

Anonymous says:

I can’t download your every wall paper.. there is no hyperlink in the ‘click’ word. I love all of your work but I can’t download so I’m sad 🙁

Magdaleen says:

Help I can’t download, there are no hyperlinks! I went back to wallpapers I have downloaded before with the same issue. Please fix, I can’t go without your wonderful wallpapers 😉

Elvira says:

I can’t download your every Wall paper!! Helpppp 🙁

Dani says:

Same here! None of the wallpaper downloads are working. Tried in multiple browsers. So sad!

Anonymous says:

not able to download wallpapers, the link is not working,