01.10.18

DESIGNLOVEFEST FURNITURE!

designlovefest furniture

what a way to start off the new year!! i’ve been waiting forever to share with you guys some of the new products we had in the works last year (and more soon!) we created a line of furniture with cloth and company that is being sold exclusively online at target now! we have everything from beds to chairs to curtains to couches! all of the pieces are made in america and made to order. i hope you find something you love in the line!! xx bri

designlovefest furniture

the quality of the furniture is really nice and i’m so so happy about that!

designlovefest furniture

here are my 5 favorite pieces from the line….

designlovefest furniture

definitely one of my favorites is this pink and white platform bed. it’s so chic in person!

designlovefest furniture

the cactus bench! add a playful pattern to any room. maybe at the end of your bed, or even at the dining room table.

designlovefest furniture

this chair looks great in my home! cream with simple blue lines (there are also a lot of other colors)

designlovefest furniture

a love seat for two. it comes in this darker teal color and also in pink and white!

designlovefest furniture

one of my absolute favorite items is these solid color linen couches with gold legs (you add the corner chair, armless chair and ottoman together!)

designlovefest furniture

would love to hear your favorites! i stayed up till 5am last night because i was so excited reading all of your comments on instagram, my mind was racing!

designlovefest furniture

you can shop the whole line here!

(photos by ivan solis)

cara says:

LOVE IT ALL. Congratulations!!!!!

bri says:

thanks girl!!

Alissa says:

So fantastic!! Congratulations!! Can you design your platform bed with the solid colors like the linen sofa? I would love that light blue with gold hardware in the bed!

bri says:

maybe in the future! i love the solids too!!

Jen says:

I love the cactus bench!!& chair & the sofa!! But when i click on the link it says that the product is not available. I got it from all the links 🙁

bri says:

hmmm strange, the links are working over here! try this! http://www.target.com/c/designlovefest/-/N-d8b18

Riley says:

Those loveseats are GORGEOUS! Especially the dark green one.

Laura Soto says:

Lovely! The white & blue armchair looks a lot inspired by the tiles from Churrería El Moro in Mexico City. Congrats Bri!

molly says:

i love all of these! unfortunately, however, i already have all the furniture i need. what i am wondering about is the striped bedspread on the pink upholstered bed. where is from? is it for sale? i’m really curious because it’s ao pretty and simple and i love it.

btw, i love this site so much. i don’t know how i haven’t commented before.

Liz says:

You are appropriating designs from other cultures… If you do design for a living, shouldn’t you come up with something original?

Erin Tenneson says:

Oh my goodness!! SUCH cute things. I want it all. A little pricey (for me), but definitely look like pieces worth the splurge. Congrats!!

Looking at this makes me so happy! I love it all! Congratulations! I think my favorite might be the teal love seat chair 🙂

Rachel says:

Where did you get that dress you’re wearing? I need it!

These are truly wonderful furniture collection. I’m really so excited about these furniture. I have been wanting to finish my home remodeling work and bring this furniture for my living room furniture.