05.18.17

DRESS YOUR TECH / 190

free desktop downloads | designlovefest

jennifer from pace creative made these fun phrases for your desktops this week! click through below to download the desktops, and don’t forget we have 1000’s more desktop downloads from the past here.

free desktop downloads | designlovefest
free desktop downloads | designlovefest

free desktop downloads | designlovefest
free desktop downloads | designlovefest
free desktop downloads | designlovefest

free desktop downloads | designlovefest
free desktop downloads | designlovefest
free desktop downloads | designlovefest
free desktop downloads | designlovefest

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOPS…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

please note: these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

:: click to download the PACE CREATIVE 1 (5702) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PACE CREATIVE 2 (4276) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PACE CREATIVE 3 (4523) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PACE CREATIVE 4 (5163) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PACE CREATIVE 5 (5070) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PACE CREATIVE 6 (5469) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by pace creative.

Samantha Lee says:

Got my “good vibes” only hat with me today – how fitting. 🙂

Brittany says:

LOVE Jennifer from Pace Creative! These are awesome!

Natalie says:

These are so lovely, the hand type on the girl power one is great! I really need to remember to submit a design one day!

– Natalie

Leah says:

I love your wallpaper series so much, but would it be possible to rename the links something besides ‘1’ ‘2’ ‘3’ etc? Sometimes it is hard to remember the order that the wallpapers are in so I often end up clicking the wrong one!
    xoxo

juliet says:

love these! yay jen!

Joe says:

Those are some awesome backgrounds. I wish I had the creative ability to make ones like that!

Lee says:

i needed these quotes more than you will ever know.

thank you. <3

Chelsea says:

I love the girl power one! Will definitely use this on my laptop. xoxo

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.

vex says:

Your article is awesome! How long does it take to complete this article? I have read through other blogs, but they are cumbersome and confusing. I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article!