04.10.17

POSITIVE TASKS PRINTABLE!

DSC_8257

it’s spring cleaning season and i cannot tell you how much my home and life needs it! we partnered with Clorox to bring you an entire week of spring cleaning inspired projects, tips, hacks and a video and i’m really excited about them. i tested every single one out at my home or studio and they all greatly improved my life and sanity. the concept is to follow a Springvent calendar where every day you try and tackle a new project. everything from organizing, cleaning, DIY and life hacks. it’s much easier to take on one project a day rather then trying to tackle everything at once. you can see the whole calendar here and i’ll also be sharing projects on the blog and social media.

DSC_8247

for today’s post we created a printable that has 7 positive task for you to try this week. they are all simple, short and designed to fit into your already busy life. print it out, hang it on your desk and try something new for a week! keep track of what made you feel more positive and try and incorporate it moving forward. these are all things my team and i try to do personally and know that when we do, our life feels just a little brighter.

checklist

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE LIST TO PRINT OUT! (3014 downloads)

(this post was created in partnership with Clorox. thank you for supporting the companies that allow us to create original content for you).

Love this idea. I’m a big schedule and to do list person, so this might actually get me on to having some more positive habits. Thank you!

– Natalie

Samantha Lee says:

Love this idea! My apartment (and life) is in desperate need of some spring cleaning. It often feels so overwhelming, but dividing it up into specific tasks makes it seem so much more doable. <3

This timetable is awesome, maybe I should make a unit like this. Thanks for sharing!

daria says:

This is lovely! I know I could use a little spring cleaning for the home and mind.

Nikki says:

I absolutely love this, going to try all 7 this week!

Amanda Silvia Pelaez says:

I love a good list! Thanks for this wonderful printable.

I love this list — it’s a fantastic idea to schedule some positive moments for yourself each day. And it doesn’t hurt to have the reminders presented in such a fun and attractive way.
    Thanks!! 🙂

bloxorz says:

The knowledge you share really changes me in life, I sincerely thank you for the things you have done, sure your blog will help more people. Sincerely thanks

Vanessa Edwards says:

I love this! Thank you!!!

Run 3 says:

roy says:

This is a fantastic list of ideas!Thanks for sharing with us

gmail login says:

This is a fantastic list of ideas!Thanks for sharing with us

Try to come to be one of the most feared gunslinger in the land by defeating all those who stand in your means. Gunblood western shootout pits your reflexes against 9 computer challengers in one-on-one weapon battles and consists of 4 incentive rounds. High scores are tabulated inning accordance with accuracy, rate, as well as your life remaining after each round. https://westernshootoutgunblood.com/