(photo found here)
favorite blouses under $55! i use to be a 24/7 dress girl but lately i’ve been gravitating more towards separates. i’m especially into feminine blouses with a special touch – a wrap at the waist, a bit of embroidery, shoulder detail, pretty collar, anything that makes a subtle statement while still being chic and wearable. here are some favorites that are all priced at less then $55! – joanie
–Zara Crossover blouse ($40) – i’m five seconds away from buying this and wearing it with a pair of really worn in light jeans.
– H&M ruffled sleeve ($50) – love the exaggerated shoulder on this one.
– Blouse with lace collar ($30) – so pretty and dainty, the cream and black combination with the tie at the neck is very Chanel.
– Madewell off the shoulder ($50) – one of the seasons biggest trends, off the shoulder! in a crisp white, i think it’d be good tucked in too.
– Forever 21 open shoulder ($18) – less of a blouse and more of a tank but still very pretty and wearable.
– Zara frilly blouse ($40) – i love this deep red and the waist detail makes it super flattering.
– Embroidered Floral top ($50) – one can never own too many white blouses.
– Gap split top ($70 but currently 40% off!) – 100% cotton with pretty sleeve embroidery. would be an ideal vacation option to go from beach to dinner.
– & other stories blouse ($55) – the subtly Swiss-dot is seriously calling my name. super soft cotton, pretty aqua blue and sweet little ruffle.
(photo credit 1, 2, 3, and 4)