02.02.17

DRESS YOUR TECH / 176

dress your tech | designlovefest

cristina colli made these pretty floral desktops for us this week. she makes these pretty floral arrangements. they’re making our desktops really happy! love these simple peachy flowers… click through below to download them for your computer!

dress your tech | designlovefest
dress your tech | designlovefest
dress your tech | designlovefest

dress your tech | designlovefest
dress your tech | designlovefest

and don’t forget we’ve got 1000’s of free desktop wallpapers from the past, click here to download them.

dress your tech | designlovefest
dress your tech | designlovefest
dress your tech | designlovefest

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD THE DESKTOPS…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

please note: these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

:: click to download the CRISTINA COLLI 1 (14513) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CRISTINA COLLI 2 (10425) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CRISTINA COLLI 3 (10033) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CRISTINA COLLI 4 (12425) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the CRISTINA COLLI 5 (10372) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by cristina colli.

Cristina says:

So glad you like my work 🙂

LOVE this! Now I just need to decide which one to download! Thank you for sharing!!

Lisa says:

I used to have that same problem… but then I discovered I could download them all and set my background preferences to “rotate every 10 minutes” setting 🙂

Carrie says:

Yesssss! These are so beautiful. I love all of your Dress Your Tech posts, thank you for sharing. xo

Samantha Lee says:

These florals are GORGEOUS. Makes me so excited for spring! I always want to buy fresh flowers but get too sad when they die, haha, so I’ve just got faux ones around my apartment. 🙂

Jessica says:

These are definitely joining my favorites! x

Jessica — NinetyCo

Amy C says:

Gorgeous! As the evil groundhog just said winter was going to continue on for a bit, this is just the thing to brighten up my desktop – thank you!!!

I just “discovered” you on an email I received; “Bloglovin’ Daily Digest”. Your work is absolutely gorgeous! I am a virtual bookkeeper and glued to my computer all day long, what an uplifting background! Thank you, so much for these lovely images! I will be following you and cheering you on!

Amy says:

Love these! They are all so pretty. How do you make your dock transparent like that it looks great?

Mada says: