01.06.17

WEEKEND AT HOME / 45

weekend at home: organizing your home | designlovefest

the new year is a great time to declutter your home and start fresh. clear out the things you haven’t used in the past year, and focus on keeping the things you use regularly and love. some organizing ideas to start: keep a basket by the entryway instead of tossing things on a chair, hang grab-and-go type things like hats and purses on the wall, and take advantage of the space beneath your bed. for the tabletop use small bowls and baskets to store items inside so that they don’t stack up on your table space. here are some subtle and beautiful ways you can add more storage to your home and start the year off organized. erika

weekend at home: organizing your home | designlovefest

hang hats on the wall, and keep a big basket by the entryway! (above photo from tessa neustadt)

weekend at home: organizing your home | designlovefest
shop them

weekend at home: organizing your home | designlovefest

CLICK THROUGH FOR MORE STORAGE IDEAS…

weekend at home: organizing your home | designlovefest
weekend at home: organizing your home | designlovefest

want more interior inspiration? tons more HERE!

image credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jessica says:

Such inspiring rooms! x

Jessica — NinetyCo

Minna Lee says:

Love these little yet impactful changes to help keep things organized! I need to get some baskets for my apartment and love those pictured. Happy Weekend!

Been meaning to get some ikea bed storage!

Samantha Lee says:

My biggest thing for keeping our tiny apartment clutter free (which I’m still very much working on) is just immediately putting things away. I feel sooo much less stress when things aren’t piled up everywhere.

paige says:

love the basket at the door idea, I have some hooks by my entry way but they are always overflowing!

Christina Gliati says:

Happy New Year dear! Of course I am going to buy baskets,I already have but maybe I will need some more and the ones you picture here are lovely. Have a great weekend!

decoreven says:

new year need to change, I want to have the interior of this house, it was so amazing. i like it.

So happy you guys included my hats / entry way in this round up ! Do you guys mind crediting my name? Got re pinned a lot and would love the exposure : )

designlovefest says:

of course! i’ll add it now!

Xx

Pam says:

I just found your blog! I love your style. I wanted to ask you where you found the navy rug you have in your living room with the brown leather couch??
    Also where is the rug from pictured in your hallway?

Thank you! I have so many rugs to buy at once . It’s overwhelming

Jodi says:

Love your images. I was wondering if you can tell me the designer of the light fixture pictured in the third image down? The gold geometric lantern.

Elise Caron says:

Absolutely love your photographs!! What kind of carpet is that in the hallway photograph and where can one purchase it? The colors are so warm and vibrant.