12.16.16

WEEKEND AT HOME / 44

pops of pink | designlovefest

i love the look of simple neutral interiors with a bit of color. my favorite color, blush pink, always makes a super simple space pop. today i’m sharing some ideas on ways to add pretty pops of pink to your home. something like a pillow, throw, or even a bigger item like a chair, can make all the difference in a neutral room. happy decorating! – erika

pops of pink | designlovefest

pops of pink | designlovefest
shop them

pops of pink | designlovefest
pops of pink | designlovefest

image credit: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

want more interior inspiration? tons more HERE!

Amanda says:

Cute! FYI the links to shop the items aren’t showing up for me.

Jessica says:

This is all I love! x

Jessica — NinetyCo

Alexandra says:

Love the big chunky blanket in the first photo. From where is it from?

Greta says:

Pink and grey are such a classic color combination. It really makes the space feel girl and homey at the same time, which I love.

Looks gorgeous Bri! Enjoy the home time x Kate

Christina Gliati says:

It is a lovely colour. I think I am going to find something for my bed in blush pink. Have a nice weekend Erika.

been loving the pink and grey combination.

Jessica says:

Love the clean, fresh, feminine look of all of these – despite the fact that lately, I’ve not been in much of a pink mood. I’m really loving the shades aqua, teal, and turquoise…with a pop of coral. But then again, it changes pretty often. 🙂

Samantha Lee says:

Obsessed with all the blush! I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that color. <3

I’m happy to see my gallery wall photo featured on one of my favourite blogs, but disappointed to notice there is no credit, source or a link back to my blog…

designlovefest says:

i’m so sorry for the oversight, which picture is it? i can add credit now!