07.11.16

BE YOURSELF

440566bae299fd9e768c57963e510f5b

you know what’s cool? being comfortable enough with someone that you can be your absolute self. exploring that recently, and it’s fun. been putting more weight on my personal life this year, after so many years of work focus. the payoff has been significant and i’ve learned so much. 30 really is a great age to be.

Minna says:

Have you heard of Shel Silverstein’s poem on masks? Think you’ll love it. Being yourself and standing in your truth is the way to live 🙂

“She had blue skin,
    And so did he.
    He kept it hid
    And so did she.
    They searched for blue
    Their whole life through,
    Then passed right by-
    And never knew.”

Laura says:

I love this! Be yourself because who you are is amazing + inspiring and we love to see you share it all with us xo

I think 30 is a live-changer.
    And absolut: 30 is a great age to be!!!

Seri says:

Bru, this is exactely what I was referring to when I commented on one of your personal posts not so much ago. It’s the best feeling in the world!
    Wish you all the best
    Love,
    Seri

Nikki says:

This is really awesome, I couldn’t agree more about 30, congrats to you!

30 is an awesome age! Most people forget that they attract what they generate. Hence; the more you are yourself, the more people like yourself you will attract. And the other way around…

Leslie R. says:

I feel more confident since turning 30 (31 this year). especially in my relationship and friendships.

leslie

Audra says:

Love this! I’m turning 30 in less than a month. At first I was terrified. But now I think about how much I’ve learned in my twenties, and I’m excited to enter the next decade with more confidence and sense of self.

i’m just starting to tap into this lesson as well, it’s such a liberating feeling to feel that way. thanks so much for sharing something so personal. as always, love your posts!

Isabella says:

Love this, I just started making a new blog. Check out my blog at lifewithisabellasalonga.wordpress.com