03.04.16

TRAVEL MEMORIES

memory books | designlovefest

i just went on a trip to marfa texas with 7 of my girlfriends for my 30th birthday in january (see the post here and herewe all took so many photos and had so many amazing memories that i wanted to remember them forever. i thought it would be really fun to make these coffee table books for each of my friends filled with all of our trip photos. i was SO thrilled when they arrived! beautiful pink covers with rose gold foiled lettering. yes please….(and use the discount code DESIGNLOVE10 for 10% off your  artifact uprising purchase)

memory books | designlovefest
memory books | designlovefest

look how thick the pages are in these! (i used the layflat album option. you can choose from 12 different colors and different foils)

memory books | designlovefest
DSC_3033_Exposure2

i layed out the book on their site using a mixture of photos from real cameras, and i also added in tons of iphone pics. they all looked amazing, so happy with the quality.

memory books | designlovefest
memory books | designlovefest
memory books | designlovefest

it was very special sitting with each of my friends as they opened them and flipped through the pages with big eyes as we laughed at all the good times. these would make wonderful wedding albums, gifts for your parents, family albums. you name it. i want to make 300 of them!

use the discount code DESIGNLOVE10 for 10% off your next artifact uprising order. the code will be valid for one week only!

memory books | designlovefest
memory books | designlovefest

photos by ivan solis

Meghan says:

These are absolutely stunning! I want one too!

Melanie says:

What a wonderful idea!!! I made books for my bridesmaids from my wedding like this! It’s a fabulous memento!! =)

Ottilie Yee says:

I looove these. Definitely need to get my hands on some for gifts!

That is such a fun idea! I totally need to take a trip, just so I can do that! 🙂

Linda says:

Wow, these are beautiful! I might have to make my own one now! 🙂

Wow these are stunning and thanks for sharing, such a find! I think people still do value something printed especially when it’s filled with wonderful memories.

Jess

Ariona says:

I love this idea. I am going to a concert this summer and this is a great way to capture those moments!

Jaimie says:

I recently went to Iceland and took too many photos to count. This is exactly what I need. Thank you!

Casey says:

Such a great idea! Especially because with digital photos we so often just let them sit on our devices. But there’s something so different about flipping through a physical album. I’ve been thinking about putting one together of our renovation pics from when we opened our little hotel and keeping it at the bar for guests to enjoy. I think this post has finally convinced me to just DO it!

HB says:

Gosh these are so beautiful. Super high quality! Would love to use these for our most recent trips. Would be a much better way to show all of our friends our photo’s than showing them on our phones all the time!

Fariha says:

Such a wonderful idea. Beautiful photos too!

Kylie Garner says:

Ohh my such a genius idea, perfect to give as gift.

Candice says:

Incredible! They look lovely. I’m curious — did you use the Lustre Paper or the Eggshell Paper?

Brianna says:

I MUST MUST MUST have one of these!!!
    Stalking their site now.
    Thanks Bri

I love this. Such a nice travel memories each & everything is a treat to watch. Thanks for sharing this. Keep doing great work.

laura morena says:

hi bri.
    your books look amazing.
    one question: did you choose the lustrous paper ou the eggshell matte paper?

i’m working on a project and can’t decide!!!

nicole says:

Hello! Trying to get a reference on size/thickness, how many pages are these books in total?
    thanks!