02.19.16

BIG NEWS!

target cheeky | designlovefest

if you follow me on instagram, you might have seen yesterday that i made a BIG announcement! you guys, it’s been SO hard to keep this a secret for the last few months. i worked with a company called cheeky and designed a line of paper plates, napkins and cups for Target!! i collaborated with hema, an awesome designer at cheeky who really understood my vision and it was such a pleasure to work with her. our goal was to make cool plates and cups that people would want to use in their everyday lives, not only for parties (although they will work GREAT for that too). i’m thrilled to enter into a new world of products and be a part of something that gives back. for every product sold, cheeky gives a meal to someone in need here in the US. how cool is that? these are some behind the scenes shots from our product shoot yesterday…

target cheeky | designlovefest

the first round of products hit target stores nationwide on feb 28th and then the full collection will be on the end cap on march 28th! stay tuned on my instagram for more updates and thank you SO much for your sweet comments!! i’m feeling really grateful to be a part of it.

target cheeky | designlovefest

i think my favorites are the marble and the splatter with pink triangle…do you have a favorite? i would love to know!

target cheeky | designlovefest

i gotta say, it feels pretty surreal to see my name on the package. my good friend said she was going to lay in the aisle like a mermaid and get people to buy them haha. the funny thing is, she probably will.

target cheeky | designlovefest

yesterday was a VERY good day!! xx -bri

Carrie Leber says:

so awesome!!! Congrats – I will definately buy your designs. So cute.

bri says:

thank you!! xx

Donna says:

I started jumping up and down on the spot(in public)when your post popped up in my Instagram feed. Congrats! So,so pretty and fun!

I’m loving the ones with the huge pink polka dots, the good vibes one, the paint splatter with the pink triangle, and the one on the left in the second photo(the one with the upside-down triangles)

Unfortunately, Target Canada closed down. Would I be able to order these on Target’s website?

bri says:

you’re so sweet, thank you!!
    i know they are available online, but i think they have to be picked up in a store. oh no!

Donna says:

Aww man! Thanks for letting me know though and keep up the awesome work!xx

That’s wonderful news!!! I will definitely keep an eye out for it!!!

This looks incredible – congrats! What a beautiful range. Will is be available in AUS? We have nothing as fabulous as this x

Sam Coulombe says:

Congrats! So bummed Target isn’t in Canada anymore – these are 100% up my alley (and totally beautifully designed too 😉

Danielle says:

YAY! I’m having a birthday party for my nieces and they’re going to flip over these.

Jenn says:

OMG! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! I am going to have to make a trip south of the border get me some of your beautiful designs!! So pretty.

Anonymous says:

love it all! especially those “cheers” cups! congrats!

Kristy says:

These are amazing! I actually saw some of them out early at the Target on Jefferson in Culver City today!

Love the collection, congrats! Love the Cheers cup, it’s definitely going to be a favorite for parities.

Ok so I will be buying these in bulk, SO cute!!!! Love, love, love everything and congrats on a wonderful collab!

Erin, Attention To Darling

kaylee says:

Wow Bri!!! These are SOOO COOL!! Congrats! Can’t wait to get my mitts on some pretty paper plateware 🙂

SO FREAKIN’ COOL! congratulations!

dominique says:

how exciting! can’t wait to see these in real life!

Grace says:

This is so exciting! I want all of these!

Anastasia says:

Amazing collection! Especially love the pink polka dots and the good vibes ones. Congratulations!

Diane says:

What a nice color, what a lovely contrast. Love it all. It make me feel like 6 again. Wish I could have it all. All mine.

Emily says:

Congratulations!! This is so cool!!

Congratulations, this is awesome! I Loved the prints!

Megan says:

This is so awesome! I love them all. Will definitely have to pick these up as soon as they come out! Congrats!!

Sugar Vendil says:

Congratulations!!! I’m going to throw a couple parties just so I have a good excuse to buy all of it.

Roselie says:

Goodness! Such cool news! Congratulations! They all look amazing I think 😀 I adore the pink polka dot plate and the Cheers cup!

Jeca says:

Congratulations!!! I’d absolutely live eating off plates that beautiful! Will they eventually be available as xeramic plates? 😀

Holly Erinn says:

wow!!! this is so cool! congrats girls, sincerely!!! and, the designs are just darling…looks like I’ll be spending wayyyyy too much at target….again! But anything to support fellow designers!!

xoxo. Holly Erinn
    happinessbrand.blogspot.com

Vicky says:

I love ALL! I want ALL! <3
    congrats!! these products are amazing!

Fabiola says:

This is THE DREAM! You are living it! Enjoy, Bri!

Caitlin says:

OMG I WANT THEM ALL!!!! My bf and I have been talking about having a party at our house and I just might have to push it off until I can buy your products. I can’t pick a fave, they are all so cute!

Yolonda says:

This is awesome. I really like the cheers cups and the good vibes plates.

Marisa says:

Oh man! My two favorite things combined! Love it 🙂

Rachel says:

Girl, I am soooooo excited for this collection! Your designs are stunning and are literally going to make throwing away paper plates a difficult task. The colors are perfection and I might throw a party just so that I can use these! Congrats on the success of teaming up with Target. It is well deserved!

Rachel

bri says:

thank you all so much!!! big smile over here. XOXOXO

Sarah says:

These are so cute! Congrats!!! I love them!

Kiki says:

Hey bree you are such an inspiration! Thank u for this collection. Im italian and unfortunately i cant buy it in store but i’ll have my cousin buying it all on line. Is the whole collection available for online shopping? I really hope sooooo!

Minerva says:

I just wanted to say I found these at Target and I am in LOVE! These make me want to throw a party for no reason! Totally going to buy up everything I can!

designlovefest says:

yay! glad you love them! Xx