01.15.16

WEEKEND AT HOME / 1

new year, new bedding! this year we’re spending our weekends improving the space around us. we spend a huge chuck of our lives in bed (close to 3,000 hours a year!), so why don’t we treat it like the sanctuary it is? a cozy bedroom helps you rest, recharge, and rejuvenate. so join us, this weekend let’s change our sheets.

weekend at home | designlovefest

our favorite ingredients to a dreamy bedroom?
• linen sheets (they’re better for people with sensitive skin and allergies)
• a bright room
• a floral-scented candle
• a cozy throw

weekend at home | designlovefest

shop these items:
1. anthropologie
2. urban outfitters
3. cultiver
4. west elm

we love the relaxed wrinkled look of linen sheets. added bonus: you don’t have to worry about it wrinkling because it’s supposed to be wrinkled. toss a faux fur pillow on top and voila… winter wonderland!

bedding | designlovefest

kate spade

change your sheets | designlovefest
 cultiver

change your sheets | designlovefest
 west elm

change your sheets | designlovefest
 bodie and fou

share your weekend at home with us with #dlfweekend and stay tuned for more weekend inspiration!

bedding | designlovefestchange your sheets | designlovefest

(photo sources: 1, 2, 3, 45)

Lindsey says:

Bri, I am loving the direction you’re taking your blog these days. It kind of reminds me of tumblr back in the day, when you just posted whatever things made you happy- I feel like you can really understand a person by looking at what inspires them, or what they think looks cool. I find myself coming back to check if you’ve posted anything new multiple times a day! I’ve always loved your creativity and the thought you put behind everything you do, but I love all the added little things you think are pretty or fun. :) Keep it up!

I have definitely been meaning to get some new bedding. I like my current bedding but it would be nice to switch it up. And then I can go back and forth and keep things interesting! Thanks for the inspiration :)

I love the soft muted colors of these beddings! I’m inspired. Looks so cozy!

Sarah says:

Hi Bri! I’ve been following your blog for a few years and always loved it, but the new (old) format is extra amazing! I check it 3x a day now. Looking forward to seeing what comes up on it this year :)

Jessica says:

Buying new bending brings me so much joy! Such an inspiring post x

Merin says:

Wow ! Such a lovely post!!Loved the one with coloured tassels.

Love,
    Merin

Beyzanur says:

Hi.I really like and got the style of photos.with love

Sarah says:

I agree! sleep is so imp. to me this year too. Just got some Boll & Branch bedding and literally in love SO SOFT – love your new photos on this page … the new format rocks! xo