11.06.15

TOP 7 / PICTURE HANGING IDEAS

I love to display pictures and prints everywhere around my home and office, it just adds so much personality and it feels so good to look back at some happy memories. I’ve found some fun hanging ideas around the web I’d like to share with you! I especially like the idea of covering a wall from the very bottom to the very top (how come I never thought of this) Using a wall corner is pretty cool too! I’ve also included some pretty inspiring DIY photo hanging ideas. What’s your favorite? –stephanie

Hands-Photo-Clip-urbanoutfitters

from urban outfitters

nicole-franzen-sfgirlbybay-550

Nicole franzen via sf girl by bay

photo-wall-hanging-diy-homey-oh-my

by homey oh my

justina-blakeney-hanging-pictures

via the jungalow

polaroid-display

via design sponge

magnetic-cable-photo-urbanoutfitters

from urban outfitters

wall-clips-urban-outfitters

from urban outfitters

Melanie says:

I have to do this soon! I feel like all my pictures are in my phone or on my computer! I need to print them and display them! Love all the different ways here! =)

Anisha says:

Lovely pictures! I love the ideas and inspiration especially since I’ve been looking for some hanging ideas already!

gabriella says:

I love the ideas! Especially the one from design*sponge – what a lovely way to display photos!

g.

Kylie Garner says:

Love all the ways we can display pictures in the wall. Thank you!! You never fail to amaze me with your ideas.

I love all of them! I can’t pick one, as all the ideas are very creative and cool. I also love the idea of covering a whole wall with pictures! I’ll definitely try at least one of them.

bobby jo says:

Super cute i love yo stuff likey that 🙂 yo wish i did stuff like that cya eveyone

Tia Welch says:

You are so cute. And ideas are always so nice! Congratulations! I want to be a part of your world 🙂

Charles says:

Nice. Here’s what I would show to my little niece. Thank you, love.