11.19.15

DRESS YOUR TECH / 120

dani schaefer desktop download | designlovefest

dani schafer made some pretty watercolor desktops for us this week! she layers color so beautifully. the gold on top of these adds so much texture!

dani schaefer desktop download | designlovefest

the gold is definitely one of my favorites for the holidays!

dani schaefer desktop download | designlovefest

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by the artist.

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 1 (12783) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 2 (13253) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 3 (16401) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 4 (14377) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 5 (18521) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 6 (17368) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 7 (11907) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the DANI SCHAFER 8 (14697) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by dani schafer.

Sven Journal says:

I always look forward to this post, every single week. I now only use your designs as my desktop layouts. I love them so much. Seriously thank you: they are amazing and brighten up my start of the day at my laptop.

bri says:

awesome, so happy to hear that!

michaela says:

One thing I wish about these posts is that the images and the links were labeled the same. I always find one that catches my eye, and then either have to open all the links to find it, or scroll all the way back up to the top of the post to count the images to select the correct link.

I think the admin of this web site is genuinely working hard in favor of his
    web page, as here every information is quality based information.

bri says:

i know what you mean michaela. sorry about that. because of the process of posting them so often and organizing 100s of files we have found this way is the most efficient for our little team.we used to offer only a couple a week so it was easier but then we wanted to add more. i suggest holding the command button down and clicking on all of the download links. then they will open up in a new window and you can quickly hit command W to close the window if it’s not the one you want. that’s what i do 🙂 hope that helps. -bri

Kathrine says:

I love changing the wallpaper of my pc, to give me inspiration and change things up. Thank you for sharing these downloads!

crishelle says:

Ugh, these wallpapers give me life. In love with the modern ‘abstract-expressionist” vibe these wallpapers give off <3 Definitely one of my favourite wallpapers, thank you.

Ruby says:

My favorite Thanksgiving side dish is tradional stuffing- a holiday meal isn’t complete without it.

Dani says:

Thank you Erika and Bri! So lovely to see these details come to life. Thank you for sharing them! xx

Oooh I just replaced my flamingos (also from dress your tech) with these gorgeous watery ethereal colours … thank you ! XO

Negin says:

Thanks so much for these, they all look amazing :))

Annabelle says:

Hi, I’m probably being stupid but I can’t find any links to click to download the wallpapers?

LizzzWillis@gmail.com says:

Hey, I’m actually having the same issue as Annabelle. Links aren’t working for any of the downloads for me. Bummer!

Jess says:

@annabelle & @lizzz I’m having that issue as well, and these designs are so lovely! @bri, do you know if the download links will be back up and running any time soon?

Kelly says:

I thought I was an idiot but I can’t find how to download them either.. there are no highlighted words or links. the word “WALLPAPER” at the bottom is not highlighted nor is it a clickable link. Neither is any word in the “click here to download the”. I am using Firefox.. is it not compatible? I have dress your tech papers on my mac from forever ago so I know that at SOME point it was working for me on Firefox.