10.12.15

TOP 7 / SHELF IDEAS

I’ve been working on creating a fun shelf space for my office and I thought I would share some of the best ideas I’ve found. I really love the blue vintage ladder used as shelves. Which one is you favorite shelfie? –stephanie

fall-for-diy-550

via a beautiful mess

urban-oufitters-floating-shelf-550

from urban outfitters

Max-and-Moritz-A-Not-So-General-Store-550

via lovely indeed

Inma says:

I love the geometric shapes on the walls best! Love the rawness of the naked wood contrasting with the bright colour inside.

Inma x
    sunshineandglow.blogspot.com

I’m a little bit biased, because I have a ladder shelf really similar to the first one – covered in plants, books and photo frames. I have fairy lights round the edge of it – originally just for Christmas but loved them too much to take them down! I really love the geometric shape set though, might have to look into those – thanks!
    Ella | http://www.breakingupwithcontraception.com

gabriella says:

First of all, thank you for sharing! I’m seriously freaking out/so ridiculously excited about moving next month and I’m frantically searching for new shelving ideas. That first ladder shelf is perfect!

g.

Daphne says:

What a charming selection, and great DIY ideas. So glad to see French “mamie boude” ( granny sulks ) in your shelves casting. Wishing you a lovely day from Provence!

Stephanie says:

Beautiful decor inspiration! Thanks for sharing 🙂

x
    StephC

These are all awesome ideas! Thanks for the inspiration <3

Evelin Kivi says:

I really love all of these, but both of the urban outfitters ones are my favourite!

Fern says:

Love the choices of shelving and the styling. 🙂

jenni says:

Awwww! Thanks for including me!! You are the best 🙂 xx jenni

Jenny Martin says:

Thanks for including me!

Kylie Garner says:

Thank you for sharing – all looks awesome! My favorite is from beautiful mess.