10.15.15

RENT THE RUNWAY / 03

we have shown you 6 of my favorite cocktail dress looks here and here, and now it’s time for some of rent the runway’s gorgeous evening looks. i can’t even explain how fun it was to dress up in these pretty dresses!

and don’t miss this $500 giveaway with them on my instagram here!

the first was this lacey blush strapless gown that feels like marilyn when you put it on!

that one would be an awesome one to rent for a fancier wedding or black tie event. instant princess effect! and i love the soft pink lip color that kelly used, it’s by anastasia called dusty rose. such a subtle color but works really well with a more dramatic eye.

this cynthia rowley dress is $800 and cost $125 to rent. i loved the quilted material, it felt so comfortable and fitted. the blue and green  jewel tones were also a really nice twist.

if you are like me, you tend to like a designers cuts and body shapes, so multiple dresses from their collections fit nicely on you. i was really loving cynthia rowley when i was trying a bunch of dresses on, so luckily you can search by designer on the site to make it easier to look for something you like. i thought this purple floral dress was so stunning!

one more post coming up soon!

in collaboration with rent the runway
photos by: jesse chamberlin
second shooter: michael newstead
hair by: ashley hall
makeup by: kelly shew
location: a one fine stay home

LeAnn says:

MORE STYLE POSTS YAY!!! This makes me wish I had somewhere to go that would actually require me to dress up this nicely and fancily! You are stunning, bri!! Please keep these posts coming! 🙂

Alison says:

Beautiful photos! I love everything about them.

Catherine says:

I love the dresses, but I’m also totally blown away by all the pictures you’ve done with the mirrors – in this post and previous ones – it took me such a long time to figure out you had a ‘twin’ holding up that mirror!

marina says:

I love this so much. That pink lace one is so gorgeous on you, especially in that photo with the blinds. Very Marilyn!

Jen says:

Personally, I don’t think you should wear white, nude, creme, blush pink, etc to a wedding… looks like you’re trying to upstage the bride or be a bridesmaid (with so many weddings doing neutrals as their wedding party “color”).

That being said, all those dresses are gorgeous in their own right!

Ursula says:

That floral gown is heavenly!

caterine says:

Gorgeous !

Ida Pahus says:

I am totally in love with these dresses and pictures!! I want them all!