08.06.15

DRESS YOUR TECH / 107

mattie tiegreen desktop wallpapers | designlovefest

mattie tiegreen made some cool and calming desktops for us this week. hello indigo!

mattie tiegreen desktop wallpapers | designlovefest

these are some of my favorites from the series!

love these cool stripes…

mattie tiegreen desktop wallpapers | designlovefest

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 1 (14744) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 2 (12220) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 3 (12643) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 4 (12334) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 5 (14489) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 6 (11978) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 7 (11152) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 8 (12632) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 9 (12340) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MATTIE TIEGREEN 10 (9939) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by mattie tiegreen

yes! all indigo everything, please.

have a beautiful and nice color.

steph says:

love these! thank you!

Samantha says:

I love the blue and watercolor look!

Miss Caly says:

These look absolutely stunning! Definitely using these as my laptop wallpaper.
    xx, https://misscaly.wordpress.com/

Marina says:

Lovely, lovely wallpapers. The blue reminds me of last year in Malta – honestly one of the top 3 most beautiful places I’ve ever been. Downloading!

Lizzie says:

These wallpapers are ridiculously beautiful!
    I think this series is on my top 5 favorite list!

Whijppie says:

Amazing and stunning!
    I love watercolor so much, especially in blue.

mccart says:

Just want to share little of my testimony how i also got the hacked ATM CARD which can withdraw up to $2000 usd each day on any ATM Machine boot all around the world. this card is real and legit it work so perfectly for me. the blank ATM Card have help so many people aroud the world you can reach them for one of this card and your life will change contact email on atmmachinehackes @ gmail com

Kit Kat says:

Simply and beautiful. This is art.

Juliet says:

So very gorgeous, making me dream of the ocean

Júlia says:

I absolutely LOVE your website. Thanks for sharing these amazing wallpapers. Hugs from Brazil ❤

JImin says:

it’s so great!!!

natasha says:

Hi, My name natasha and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card

for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy

called Edward. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works

or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can

also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and

asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. One week later i

received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to

$3000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without

any stress of being caught. I don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of

financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address

atmmachine4639@gmail.com . And I believe they will also Change your Life.

Jim says:

We are in the business of making others rich within the shortest period of time.
    come get your blank ATM card today and be among the lucky ones.
    This PROGRAMMED blank ATM card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I’m rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $30,000.Every now and then I keeping pumping money into my account. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers on : (wandyhackersworld88@gmail.com )