05.21.15

TULIP FIELDS

one of my favorite memories of my trip was definitely visiting the keukenhof garden and tulip fields. we took an uber about an hour outside of amsterdam and had an amazing experience. i felt so happy that we were visiting at the perfect time of year!

i couldn’t believe how many beautiful flowers were all in one place! it was by far the prettiest park i had ever seen. it costs 16 euros to get in, and you can just wander around the grounds (which are quite big.) i took an embarrassing amount of photos, i must admit.

but we also had our eyes on the tulip fields we saw when we were driving in to the gardens. about a 1 mile walk away we were able to go walk through the rows and rows of tulips. (see here for the ideal times of the year to see them in full bloom!)

we sat in the dirt rows and talked and laughed through the flowers. it was a memory i will never forget and perfect friend time. you have to try to go if you can!!

Processed with VSCOcam with c1 preset

photos by designlovefest

WOW, this is unreal! It’s my dream in life is to lie around in a field of flowers. Which to pin? So many choices!

omg that is absolutely stunning!

Jannet says:

i grew up in that area! thnx for making such beautiful and funny pictures of it 🙂

Iris Vank says:

So as a Dutchie I’ve never visited the Keukenhof nor the tulip fields! Shame On Me.

Mekeesha says:

I went to the flower fields at Carlsbad this year. I thought they were amazing but I think this place takes the cake. Too cool. Did they mind you going in between the rows of flowers to take those photos? You can’t do that at Carlsbad. So sad. Ha.

This is gorgeous! I’ve never been here before but I totally want to go now. Love all those beautiful colors.

These photos are seriously amazing. My boyfriend and I are both totally obsessed with flowers. We would LOVE to see this in person!! I hope to visit there one day!

xo Megan, Lush to Blush

what an incredible place to frolic around with a bestie!

Those pictures are amazing! So pretty and colourfull <3
    Kisses from Portugal

I can’t even believe this. This looks like the Wizard of Oz! Fantastic!

COOCOO FOR COCO

Beth says:

So Beautiful! Those colours are amazing!

Beth.

jen says:

that walk, tho.

Kim says:

Wow, those tulips look unreal! Like someone painted them all around you, so beautiful!
    Kim // http://www.prettyslickchick

Cynthia says:

This is amazing! Thank you for sharing this. I love tulips, they bring me such calmness and joy. <3

Jane Voepel says:

Love the pictures. So glad you shared.

Jess says:

I have to go now! The flowers look so pretty and your photos are ace, love the compositions 🙂

I cannot believe those pictures are real….How stunning…
    What am amazing trip you have had…

This is so lovely that it looks fake. I wish I could have been there!

Alice Titova says:

What can be better than flowers?)))
    Mslingva.com

Brooke says:

These pictures are amazing! Tulips are one of my very favorites, and I have always wanted to visit there. Almost looks too beautiful to be real!

Courtney says:

So gorgeous!

Kelly says:

Must. Do. This. Seriously, how can I not have visited these yet? I won’t even mention how far (or close) I live from there, I’d be way too ashamed to admit.
    Love love love these photos!!

Danielle says:

Thank you so much for sharing this gem of an experience with us, Bri. These photos are freaking phenomenal! I can only imagine how gorgeous this tulip field must have been in person. It’s definitely made my bucket list.

bubbleqa says:

MAY I KNOW WHAT CAMERA DO YOU USE?

Amazing photos! I actually was in Amsterdam when I saw your photos on Instagram and this is what made me go to Keukenhof. By the time I got to the fields a few days later it was all gone 🙁 I MUST go back.

Abi Padilla says:

May I know when exactly did you go see the tulips? Thank you!

Emma says:

Hello!
    I am hoping to go in a few weeks,
    what exact date did you visit? want to make sure i dont miss the tulip fields!
    Emma

AJ Milligan says:

I visited Keukenhof several years ago and I wholeheartedly agree it is one of the most beautiful places on God’s creation.