04.16.15

SOCIAL MEDIA IN BERLIN

xSaT0gfyi6xUgDF96IO3r7nV4EcxLoky94_I_QQSx9w

i am headed to berlin from may 7th-may 18th! i decided while i’m up there i would teach one small social media workshop (sign up, here!) so i could meet some new people in a city i love so much! have you heard of freunde von freunden? it’s a super cool website that showcases real artists all over the world and how they live. so much interior design inspiration over there.

kan6kK_hQ8L6e-PPjUkz_jKijo8SIzYIxOtpZ1b32-s
OXBOY_sVqZeDlorB3mxkd9MyWXY_j3M0Vvdk07isbnY

i will be teaching the social media workshop in their apartment, which you see here in these photos! it looks VERY beautiful and i can’t wait to see it in real life. they use the space for all sorts of creative gatherings, pop-ups, and workshops. i thought it would be perfect for my little workshop. i hope you can make it!

b-_2dZ8tIEVLCVVJLEPNUX8xQwuY2o0atahJMI9eEl8
QMxuRfd-oKj0zAgUxwAqnizPszyfMn1K4Un-tbMoU30

i love how they designed this space. all the white, plants, gorgeous floors…even their cords are cool! it definitely feels “berlin.” read about the space here.

vGyDlg6fuIp9gn2RCExi7f3JfN-pAIS-rYYLt3l3enA
QIlVzYvSVsNwRZaQqYoqA4619E3TYk1x3ncu436BwkA

TO SIGN UP for our may 16th workshop (2-4pm): click here

Jess Zimlich says:

Holy moly, that bathroom is gorgeous!!

What a cool space! I love all the tone on tone textures.

Dana says:

I´m so happy to meet you there. 🙂

If you want to go eat fantastic, visit the Katz Orange (http://www.katzorange.com/).
    I was there and it was delicious!!!

Megan says:

What a great space!! So modern, I love it!

-Meg

OH MY! What a stunning apartment. wow! Everything seems to work well there. Love it!

Maff.x

Denise says:

Wow, their placed is beautiful. Even the extension cord is amazing! All the plants make the space come alive.

Brianna says:

What gorgeous spaces!
    That extension cord is just magnificent!

Ripped Jeans

Shawnee says:

WOW! What an incredible space, Bri. Glad you’re enjoying your time in Europe! I love following along so thanks for sharing bits 🙂 xo

Kelly says:

What a gorgeous space! I’m glad you’re enjoying your time in Europe. It also allows me to discover a couple of new places around.

Too bad Berlin is still a flight away from here, otherwise I’d definitely love to attend one of your classes!

Danielle says:

Fantastic site! I traveled to Berlin this past summer and loved it! If you haven’t been already, you should check out ‘Do you read me!?’ in Mitte. You will definitely be inspired by the books and magazines! So many great food spots in Kreuzberg like Santa Maria. Also, if you’re there on Sunday then go to Karaoke in Mauer Park. Enjoy 🙂

kira cronin says:

What kind of plant is that first one?!