04.23.15

DRESS YOUR TECH / 92

kelli murray made some beautiful desktops this week! i was so happy when the designs arrived in my inbox and hopefully you are just as excited! thanks kelli! i think this one is my favorite, but it’s very hard to decide as usual…

k1
k2
k4
k5
k8

i love these moon desktops so much…

k3
k7
k6

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 1 (32704) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 2 (29462) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 3 (41863) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 4 (28758) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 5 (36815) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 6 (48569) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 7 (30525) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the KELLI MURRAY 8 (25294) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by kelli murray

Liz says:

These are all gorgeous, I don’t know which one to choose!

xo, Liz

Kelli Murray is so talented!
    I love her instagram with her adorable children. I was lucky to meet her at an FPME event in CA.
    Love these designs <3

Lauren says:

Beautiful wallpapers! I just set the 3rd one to be my background 🙂

lauren schroer | graphic designer & blogger

Karina says:

they’re all so so beautiful! thanks!

Bridget says:

Thursday is my favorite day because of “dress your tech” but today I am having so much trouble deciding which one to choose!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

maggie says:

I can’t decide between the cactus and the moon ones! So pretty!

Maggie

Traci J says:

Love the “Stay Wild” desktop! I just downloaded it! Thanks for sharing. 🙂

I cannot tell you how much I love these posts! My laptop is always looking so stylish. Loving the festival-inspired theme going on.

The Office Stylist

carly says:

These are gorgeous designs! My fav is definitely the pink and brown floral one
    Dresses & Denim

Julie Wylie says:

Oh my goodness, all these wallpapers are gorgeous! Love Kelli’s work.

Jemma says:

I just adore these “Dress Your Tech” posts! I look forward to each one and usually download each wallpaper. Thank you 🙂

Louise says:

I love these wallpapers. They really brighten up my tech and make me smile when I am working!

Christian says:

Hey Bri! Just wanted to let ya know how much I dig the ‘Dress Your Tech’ series. Many thanks to the talent artists, espially Kelli Murray, who created the lovely moon phase illustrations. I dig ’em!

Lizzie says:

This series are also incredibly beautiful, thank you!!!

Youbin says:

Seriously in love with all your works. They are beautiful and simply amazing. Thank you so so so so much for sharing them with us!

Miriam says:

All of these are just so lovely!!! Thank you for all of the wonderful inspiration they give us!

There is definately a great deal to know about this topic.

I love all the points you’ve made.

Cߋnclusion – Ηey theгe, I’m ѕure the іnfօrmɑtіοn ϲоƙmƿilеd in tɦiѕ blοɡ ԝοulԀ’νe
    Ԁеfіnitelү helρеd ƴοս ƙnow
    a lot аƄоut
    the tгaіtѕ οf a ǥоօԁ Јߋοmlɑ Ɗeνеlορmеnt Сߋmρɑny.
    Fоrtսnatеly, fߋr yοս, tɦʏеге іѕ
    a ϲоncгеte sρeϲіalіѕt աҺo fοr a numbег οf ʏеаrѕ
    Һаs ƅееn ѕսρƿlƴіng a гаngе
    օf сοncгete mіxеѕ іnclսԀіng
    ϜΝD2 Ϲlaѕs 2 ѕulρhɑtе rеѕistant cоncгetе and ɑlѕο vaгіоսѕ ϲoncгеtе ѕսƿρlіes, inclսԀіng cοncгеtе ρսmρѕ.
    Үοս ѕhοulԁ haѵе a сlеaг iɗеa ɑЬout thеe maгκеt гate bеfߋге cօntacting ɑ
    cߋmpаny.

Absolutely lovely! Thanks so much for such lovely work and for free! Encroyable! I am featuring your desktop wallpapers made with love on my own blog with great response!

Take care,

My Love Light Lace

Teng says:

Thank you for these calming desktop backgrounds! Totally helps in facing school work 😀

Anonymous says:

Seems like it doesn’t work anymore …

Anonymous says:

these are gorgeous, thank you

Gen says:

Truly inspiring, so beautiful, thank you 🙂