03.12.15

DRESS YOUR TECH / 86

dyt-template-computer-luci-3

this week we have some lovely floral desktop backgrounds by luci everett.

DLF-12

this one is definitely my current favorite!

dyt-luci-3dyt-luci-2DLF-14dyt-luci-4

i love how she combines color, texture and shapes to create unique arrangements. you can purchase some of these desktops as prints in luci’s store.

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

:: click to download the LUCI EVERETT 1 (12664) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the LUCI EVERETT 2 (9140) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the LUCI EVERETT 3 (5705) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by luci everett

Sabrina says:

Oh they look nice :)
    Thanks for sharing

rebecca says:

My fave is the first one too! Thanks for sharing! ❤
    munchies&musings

Jasiminne says:

My favourite is the grey one! Dove grey is one of my favourite colours, I’m not a huge fan of very feminine colours like pink. The soothing, cooling gray with the assorted paraphernalia is so pleasing for me 😀 x

Jasiminne | Posh, Broke, & Bored

Latrina says:

Stunning! I love her creative take on these. They’re just so fun and beautiful.

Rochelle says:

Oh my goodness – these are just perfection! Thank you so much for another gorgeous Dress Your Tech.

Asli says:

These are gorgeous! I know everything is supposed to get more colorful with spring but the gray one is going right to my background.

Girl Against Oleka

My favorite part of the day! I love seeing the new wallpapers you have for our computers. My laptop is currently rocking one of the wallpapers you posted a few weeks ago, haha. They never fail to please.

Amber Dugger says:

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. It made my day brighter. :)

such a smart idea… Why haven’t I thought of this before!

Paulina says:

Wow, excellent idea! Simple and beautiful, just perfect :)

Samira says:

Wow, these wallpapers are so beautiful. I’ve been on your website looking at wallpapers for the past half hour, but I have to say that the pink one above is one of my favorites! Thank you for sharing:-)

Kerry says:

Nice replies in return of this question with real arguments and
    describing everything on the topic of that.