02.26.15

DRESS YOUR TECH / 84

letyourselfrest

this week we have alexandra nelson of yay kindred sharing these fun and motivational desktops for you! download these for your phone & computer down below. tons to choose from today!

restletyourselfrestletyourselfrest3

one of my favorite ira glass quotes…

ira beokay

this quote from #girlboss is always a great reminder to compete with yourself, not with others.

competewithyourself copy

competecompetewithyourself2competewithyourself1gemyougottashowupletyourselfrest2

which of these quotes are your favorite?

yourebetterthanthat yourebetterthanthat2closenewbeginnings

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

how to download: click on the highlighted word below, the image will open in its own window (depending on your browser, you might need to click again to make it full size) simply drag the image to your desktop. select system preferences and then desktop/screensaver.

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 1 (16623) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 2 (11906) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 3 (13611) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 4 (13449) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 5 (15189) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 6 (12910)WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 7 (12896) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 8 (13386) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 9 (10883) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 10 (11357) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALEXANDRA 11 (15745) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to erika{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes. all copyright of these images is retained by alexandra nelson of yay kindred.

Kathryn says:

These are exactly what I needed thus morning! Thank you. Can’t wait to update all of my devices :)

x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

so many great ones this week! which to choose…

Congrats Miss Alexandra!! Looooove them! :)

Lizzie says:

The quotes and colors are just too good! Thanks Alexandra and DLF!

these might be some of my favorite dress your tech downloads yet! such positive messages! now the only trouble is that you can only have one desktop wallpaper at a time… :)

These are so pretty! I love the girly touch they have! Very cute! I definitely want some now!

The Office Stylist

Julie Wylie says:

These are great! I especially love the first “Let yourself rest” one + the first “Compete with yourself, not with others” one. Lovely designs!

Andrea says:

Love this weeks selection! I look forward to these every week, and use them on all of my devices ❥

Sharna R says:

One of my favorite dress your tech ever!! Love the photos and the typography. :)

Sharna

Lisa says:

Love these desktops. Thanks for sharing!!

Erin Radler says:

oh my god, I’m not sure that third wallpaper could be more amazingly accurate. I’m still trying to close that gap. I’m closer than I was, but damn it takes a lot of time. As usual, beautiful work!

lavivavera says:

These wallpapers are amazing! I am just changing mine with one of these :)
    Have a nice weekend and keep up with the good work!

Anna says:

Wow, these are beautiful!!

Maria Rosa says:

Bonitos! Gracias

Jihane says:

Thank you !!!

Nicki says:

So gorgeous! I’m very grateful for the downloads…wonderfully inspiring.

Melissa says:

absolutely in love with the graphics and the quotes! I was wondering if it’s possible to download the fonts <3 They're so uplifting :)

Brittany says:

I think this set is my favorite! I always get compliments on the wallpapers. Thanks! Keep it up! :-)

Adele says:

Fantastic beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i
    subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.

I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

tiffany says:

love all of these :) your website is the best! btw do you know the font used for the last photo?