01.15.15

DRESS YOUR TECH / 79

june8

happy thursday! this week, june letters studio is sharing these wonderful designs she made for us. we love how they’re simple and feminine her desktops are. which one is your favorite? this one has us wanting to plan a trip…

june9
june5

june3
june2
june1

love her hand lettering!

june7
june4
june6

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

:: click to download the JUNE LETTERS 1 (20720) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JUNE LETTERS 2 (22262) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JUNE LETTERS 3 (19516) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JUNE LETTERS 4 (19747) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JUNE LETTERS 5 (26285) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JUNE LETTERS 6 (19296) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by june letters studio.

amber rose says:

love these so much! i really love the ones with all the city names, and the pastel mauve stripes!

great backgrounds 🙂

XO!

Becca says:

These are great! Saved, saved, saved.

Samm says:

so obsessed with these! that last striped background is my new wallpaper!

love the downloads as always!

Xo

These are gorgeous! My laptop now has the ‘She believed she could’ one!

Kathry says:

Thank you so much for these! They’re so beautiful – going to change up my desktop now. Your Dress Your Tech feature has also helped me jazz up my scrapbooking so much. It’s such a great collection of colours, patterns, and images that they are great embellishments.

xx Kathryn

Lizzie says:

Oh my God!!!!
    These wallpapers are so adorable!!!
    Thank you very much for keep sharing these beautiful freebies!!!

Sarah Alves says:

She believed she could so she did + Start somewhere have just been added into my rotation <3

Emmie says:

These are gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing, I am now using the last wallpaper as my background~

These are so cute! I always love what you guys put out. Great job!

Susanne says:

I love these!! Thanks for sharing!

These wallpapers are so cute! I am obsessed! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Victoria says:

Hey Bri,

Thank you for sharing such beautiful wallpapers! I would love to offer some of my art pieces one day — I work with watercolor. If you have time, please take a peek at my website and let me know if you have interest.

LOVE your blog; I’m a huge fan.

Best,

Vic

Valerie says:

I love this series! After being a same-background-always kind of gal, I’ve started changing the backgrounds on my phone and computer regularly and it’s always the perfect little mood boost. Thank you for sharing such great designs!

Kristen says:

THANK YOU FOR THESE. It’s like my monthly candy fix. You are so dreamy for offering these.

Mona says:

Have the links to download the wallpapers expired? I love them and would love to make my screen look pretty, but can’t seem to find the download links. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Shayna says:

Excellent web site you have got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays.

I seriously appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!!

confused says:

I don’t understand how you download these?. I cannot see a download button anywhere? and when i click on the one i like it just takes me to pintrest?

Cindy says:

I love these wallpapers~ You are very creative and artistic. Thank you for the beautiful wallpapers! <3

Hazel says: