01.26.15

8 FAVORITE PINS RIGHT NOW

This lineup of inspiration is kind of odd, but I love it. It’s as if you entered a modern, geisha version of Alice in Wonderland. It makes my head spin and imagination run wild. Hey, let’s dream a bit. –stephanie

andre-castro

by andrea castro

scheltens-abbenes-fotos-moda-traviesa-diseño-libre-design-4

by scheltens & abbenes

la-sardina-camera

via lovely indeed

lola-Donoghue

by lola donoghue

cat-falling

by akimasa harada

green-leaves-pink

illustration by natalie ryan

paperfashionstudio

by katie Rodgers, paper fashion studio

geisha-platform-shoes

by Alessandro dal buoni via I dream of shoes

You can follow designlovefest on pinterest here & stephanie here!

rae says:

Stunning post. thanks for the great inspiration for this monday morning. I love that insta-camera as well.

Rae | love from berlin

Katia says:

Some fantastic art in this round up!

Sara says:

This “Favorites” was beautiful, Stephanie! Agreed—let’s adventure into this dreamworld for a bit.

Very cool! These are awesome! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

The Office Stylist

Anonymous says:

Thank you for every other fantastic article.

Where else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m at the search for such info.

Bailey says:

Ahh such a great round up. I really like the camera photo, and the clothes photo above that is really interesting.

Not that they are mutually unique: As Marx notes, The United States
    has sagged to No. 6, though we nonetheless have the greatest total variety of procedures.” But
    the considered a grown-up magnificence culture
    in any way resembling center faculty is too nightmarish to contemplate, and I
    can not quite summon the cultural relativism essential to wish I lived
    in a society that congratulated” girls for having voluntary surgery.
    Nonetheless, it’s clear that a culture that shames girls
    for going below the knife hasn’t solved the underlying concerns that inspires them to take
    action.

Delphia says:

Flat, spherical half round information. Pack of three Sizes.

Simply take a look at those unholy cupcake eyes as this poor pooch is compelled to manage his
    confectionery obsession.

Penni says:

All elements in our products are a hundred% secure and pure.