12.18.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 77

for this weeks dress your tech, ali labelle, made some cool holiday designs for us. it’s time to switch up your desktop and get in the mood for the break next week!

my favorite is this merry happy design!

ali6

which one will you be downloading??

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

:: click to download the ALI LABELLE 1 (6968 downloads)  WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALI LABELLE 2 (7052 downloads)  WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALI LABELLE 3 (8039 downloads)  WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALI LABELLE 4 (8579 downloads)  WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALI LABELLE 5 (6172 downloads)  WALLPAPER

:: click to download the ALI LABELLE 6 (6545 downloads)  WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by ali labelle.

sbort says:

these are all adorable, thank you! i am currently rocking the very last one! 😀

Kristin says:

I always look forward to these posts and I love that you’re the only person I know that has this feature! The desktops are wonderful as usual 🙂

They are all so cute! I’m a fan of the “merry happy” too!

Ana says:

Ahhhh! There are so many wallpapers! I’m changing it like every day. 🙂 This ones are super cute for some holiday vibe! 🙂

pjs, hot cocoa, and movies! yessssss! Loving the “merry happy” typography 😀 -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

Katja says:

Oooohh.. thank you so much for this cute wallpapers 🙂

Merry X-MAX to you from Germany!

*Katja*

Anna says:

i love these!! i just downloaded a couple of them, thank you!!

Definitely the PJs all Day +Hot Cocoa + Movie Marathon one, except substitute Hot Cocoa with ice peach tea, because I’m in Australian summer 🙂

Tiffany.T says: