09.04.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 63

frrcomp

today we have the 48 hour exclusive on these free people desktop designs. i’m a fan of the moon myself, how about you?

comp2
free1
free3
free4

and there’s two more!

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

sun
make

:: click to download the FREE PEOPLE 1 (15897) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the FREE PEOPLE 2 (18962) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the FREE PEOPLE 3 (11586) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the FREE PEOPLE 4 (8326) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the FREE PEOPLE 5 (8211) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

• 1. Reetta V.  |  September 4th, 2014 at 4:19 am

Absolutely love these! The prettiest wallpapers in a while.

• 2. Meg Siobhan  |  September 4th, 2014 at 4:46 am

I’m in love with the moon one – made it my wallpaper straight away!!

• 3. kristin @ W [H] A T C H  |  September 4th, 2014 at 10:31 am

love the moon wallpaper!

• 4. Vanessa  |  September 4th, 2014 at 10:59 am

I just downloaded all of ‘em! Love love love it!

• 5. Martha  |  September 4th, 2014 at 11:00 am

Thank you for the beautiful wallpapers. Love them!

• 6. Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's  |  September 5th, 2014 at 10:35 pm

My favorite is the “Live by the sun, love by the moon”! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• 7. Daisy  |  September 16th, 2014 at 2:57 pm

Ahhh I love these!!!!

• 8. Em (@EmThoseknots)  |  September 17th, 2014 at 5:17 am

I’m a fan of the moon too :)

thoseknots.blogspot.co.uk

• 9. Tajana  |  November 18th, 2014 at 11:34 am

This is a heaven for every design enthusiast. I spent hours browsing the website! Thank you for sharing these with us and putting a smile on my face everytime my laptop screen lits up. :)

A SUMMERY DRESS…