08.21.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 61

have you heard of this awesome artist, danielle kroll? i love her work! this beach ladies wallpaper is going on my computer right NOW. which one will you download?

hold on summer with these 4 options…

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

:: click to download the FLAMINGOS (3171) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the BEACH LADIES (3198) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the SUNGLASSES (2560) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the PALM TREES (2374) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

• 1. kristin @ W [H] A T C H  |  August 21st, 2014 at 1:10 pm

i’ve seen these images on pinterest — love her work!

• 2. O  |  August 21st, 2014 at 2:18 pm

These are so Great!!

• 3. Christina  |  August 21st, 2014 at 2:58 pm

The flamingos :emoji with hearts for eyes:

- Christina http://www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

• 4. la domestique  |  August 21st, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Ooooh love the flamingos!

• 5. Gina Palha  |  August 21st, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Can I download them all? Like, right now? This Instant?
    Those flamingos rock my creative soul!
    It’s all about fun, fun, fun!

• 6. Greenville website design  |  August 21st, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Thanks for finally writing ahout > DRESS YOUR TECH / 61 |
    D E S I G N L O V E F E S T < Loved it!

Take a look at my weblog; Greenville website design

• 7. Athletic Greens webblog  |  August 21st, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Therefore, eat blueberries whenever you get a chance in any
    form you like. You can be relaxed just by consuming food
    and drinks. In a 2006 research study, it was discovered that reading and math
    skills were a stumbling block to deciphering the confusing labels on many foods.

Look at my blog post :: Athletic Greens webblog

• 8. how to hack moviestarplanet  |  August 21st, 2014 at 9:35 pm

What’s Going down i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this
    I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads.
    I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different users like its aided me.

Great job.

• 9. https://www.youtube.com  |  August 21st, 2014 at 11:43 pm

One needs tension buildup and then tension release.
    This can include you body language the expression on your face.
    Do you absolutely have what it takes to discover the basics of how to date hot ladies.

• 10. Toni's Adventures  |  August 22nd, 2014 at 12:53 am

Great find! Going to download one for my work computer! First time reader!

Average Adventures

• 11. Maddy  |  August 22nd, 2014 at 10:34 am

Amazing! The sunglasses ones are my fav, followed by the palm trees and the swimming ladies. And the flamingos. Ok, I love them all!

• 12. daria  |  August 29th, 2014 at 2:36 am

loving those beach ladies! they’re all I needed this end of summer :)

• 13. Opus FX  |  September 11th, 2014 at 12:18 am

I’ll immediately snatch your rss as I can’t find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Kindly let me understand in order that I
    may subscribe. Thanks.

Thus, do not be upset, because there’s an correct solution for your problem.
    Many organisations will give you an hourly rate to their chosen grant writer and
    since your reputation improves you will probably be able to command higher sums.
    Opus FX There
    are following tips that might help any writer to produce the quality work under the specified time duration:.
    But if I had to wait to use a plethora of ideas and
    an ideal way to write them, I may do not have thought ones.

• 14. https://Exvocom.Zendesk.com/entries/44733639-Ways-To-Get-Rid-Of-Tonsil-Stones  |  September 12th, 2014 at 12:54 am

You can set the number of words has to be in writing, the variety of paragraphs, the writing style, tone, along with the likes.
    Last but not the least, you must be open to positive feedback as a way to
    enhance and cultivate your expertise. using (https://Exvocom.Zendesk.com/entries/44733639-Ways-To-Get-Rid-Of-Tonsil-Stones) The alternative you must do is help him understand that which you need
    and expect from him. Single method for achieving
    this is to be reaching the goal customers online utilizing instructive
    articles.

• 15. Www.kidwellconcepts.com  |  September 12th, 2014 at 5:27 am

best hydroxycut women

Making use of their skills and knowledge, these professionals
    blend SEO concept in the content without compromising on its
    connectivity and quality. When writing a description for the site, you
    can reference the descriptions of other site. young (http://Www.kidwellconcepts.com) most
    effective over the counter diet pills The rewards of
    getting this many articles online are obvious. Almost every student features a problem with
    writing in the wrong perspectives at some point or another.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg