08.04.14

9 FAVORITE PINS RIGHT NOW

I stumbled upon this poster from an exhibition called Green Fragments, it instantly caught my eye and inspired this lineup of pictures filled with gorgeous greens. I can’t get enough of plants & greens, they just make me feel good. Hope they work their magic on you. Happy Monday! –stephanie

green_fragments

guse ars exhibition

Shannon-Fricke-550

shannon fricke via decor8

ireland-550

by hanke arkenbout

vertical-garden-550

via homemade modern

hippie-550

via secret garden

midsummer_crown-550

via the house that lars built

Kinfolk_Leaving_550

via kinfolk

infused-waters-550

by tasty yummies

You can follow designlovefest on pinterest here & stephanie here!

So soothing. And those water pitchers could double as pretty center pieces for a garden party!

Sasha says:

The green fragments pin is inspiring me to collect and curate objects/nature by colour…Thanks!

Such pretty pins. I love the flavored water pitchers. Is it sad that I think one of the best parts of getting my hair done in a fancy salon is the cucumber water?

kristin says:

green fragments looks rad.

P&F says:

particularly loved the 3rd one and the leaves crown!
    So nice!
    Cheers!
    Preppyandfunny.wordpress.com

Naomi A says:

Yes, I’ve pinned the greenhouse one! Probably got it from you!

xoxo, The Occasional Indulgence

Hanke says:

Thanks so much for the feature of my greenhouse! xx

megan says:

WOWOWOWOW!!! All gorgeous!!! lusting after some green now!!! thanks! xo

Michaela says:

Love all the greenery!

so many lovely green things, yay!

‘s some other dresses, all of which provide loads of suggestions for Salomon Spikecross 3 regular sewing mostly traditional along with simple attire after a little some thing extra. Within this image I had been mostly interested in Birkin Hermes Outlet clothing for the remaining, by simply Carolina Herrera, which in turn appealed to me personally because of its vintage shape, advanced shade, and yes your textural attention of the band in the fashionable. a straightforward thing. I cut the pictur