07.17.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 56

we have all SORTS of awesome patterned desktops for you from jessica stevens today. take your pick from these 8 designs, oh just download them all and decide later!

hard to pick just one, huh?

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS THIS WEEK!…

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 1 (5608) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 2 (5364) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 3 (6500) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 4 (6388) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 5 (3659) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 6 (3280) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 7 (3264) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JESSICA STEVENS 8 (3556) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

• 1. 204 Park  |  July 17th, 2014 at 6:56 am

I love these posts – I’m downloading them all as usual! Definitely going to use these in rotation for a while ;) Xo, S

• 2. laura redburn  |  July 17th, 2014 at 8:11 am

i especially love the pink and yellow with the pale blue background – so summery!

• 3. Stefania  |  July 17th, 2014 at 9:09 am

All. Are. Amazing!

• 4. Meredith Adams [Brilliant Light Photography]  |  July 17th, 2014 at 2:32 pm

thanks for always offering the loveliest desktop backgrounds! I love your blog so much. <3

• 5. Alex  |  July 17th, 2014 at 9:29 pm

You’re right. I can’t choose between wallpaper #3 or #4. Both it shall be then! Thank you, as always.

• 6. Latrina | oftreesandhues  |  July 18th, 2014 at 1:32 am

So beautiful! The two floral ones are my favorite!

• 7. Sara, cloverdew.com  |  July 18th, 2014 at 7:04 am

Hi, Bri,
    I love these. I took the one with the greens on the white background for now. I would absolutely love to see more wallpapers on this site, especially for iPhone 5 resolution and for iPad/iPad mini resolutions. I personally have an iPad mini and am always on the lookout for great wallpapers for my iPad. They are rare, though. I just love the aesthetic you have on this blog and would love to see some more from you and your friends.
    xo, Sara

• 8. Katie Doherty  |  July 19th, 2014 at 4:17 pm

These are the BEST! Every time these are posted, I can hardly choose my favorite. Always updating my wallpaper.

• 9. christina  |  July 21st, 2014 at 11:30 am

I love the plant ones!

– Christina http://www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

• 10. Angie @Angela's Anxious Life  |  July 21st, 2014 at 8:23 pm

I always love these sooo much! thank you!

• 11. elly gray  |  July 25th, 2014 at 2:16 am

Oh these are lovely! Going to use the black and white one for a while. :-) Thanks!

• 12. Carissa B.  |  August 4th, 2014 at 8:42 am

I have always loveloveloveloved your background features! But that cool little gif is new, isn’t it? Pretty snazzy…. ;)

• 13. used Car Dealerships in Austin  |  August 23rd, 2014 at 5:12 pm

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the
    head. The issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

Here is my site used Car Dealerships in Austin

• 14. hot story  |  October 11th, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Now an individual would able to navigate from one app to another instantly, with the use
    of virtual recent apps button, which appears only when required, and is otherwise dimmed.
    ” May 18, “Planning,” paper published in the Chinese government network. If it is sagging, swelling or staining, you have a leak.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg