07.14.14

COLORFEST / 74

Marigold is such a happy shade of yellow, doesn’t it make you just happy? Hard to choose but I think this hippie top’s the cutest. What’s your pick? –stephanie

colorfest-marigold

shop these items: 1. shibori backpack from antrhopologie, 2. shorts from zara, 3. outdoor rug from anthropologie, 4. ancient greek sandals from shopbop, 5. polka dot storage bin form amelia presents, 6. luminous body & bath oil from leif. – inspiration embroidered top from zara.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's  |  July 14th, 2014 at 4:53 am

I love the sandals so much, and the embroidered top is just too perfect with its marigold color and flowery pattern! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• 2. Rachelle  |  July 14th, 2014 at 5:05 am

Love this shade of yellow and cute sandals.

xo
    PinkSole

• 3. Clapham end of tenancy cleaners  |  July 14th, 2014 at 6:36 am

Great picks! Love this shade of yellow, my favourite items are the sandals and the polka dots bin!

• 4. The Dating Department  |  July 14th, 2014 at 12:37 pm

I love that yellow, especially because as a blonde, I can’t wear all types of that color!

• 5. maggie  |  July 14th, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Oh my gosh, where is the original hippie shirt from?

• 6. stephanie@babasouk  |  July 14th, 2014 at 3:12 pm

@maggie from zara! And it’s on sale :)

• 7. weblink&hellip  |  July 14th, 2014 at 4:47 pm

weblink

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 8. Sophia  |  July 22nd, 2014 at 10:34 am

What a great color for summer!

• 9. Bailey  |  July 27th, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Marigold! You know, I wouldn’t have known what to call this shade. But it’s totally marigold. Love it!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg