06.06.14

LET’S SHOP!

even though we sort of get to wear summer clothing all year round here in LA, i still enjoy picking out a few new pieces at the start of the season to freshen up my wardrobe. these days, i’m finding that i’m drawn to simple prints and nice fabrics. what are some of your summer wardrobe stables?

shop above: ASOS summer daisy dress (cute over a swimsuit and then for dinner with a shoe change), Top Shop black and cream scallop swimsuit (i love how classic this swimsuit is, reminds me of the 60’s) and Top Shop orange and white polka dot two piece (i’m into the flattering high-waisted bottoms).

shop above:  Need Supply beach tote with mat (packing up for the beach is a drag, i’d store all my beach necessities in here and keep it in my trunk),  ASOS wooden heeled sandals (paired with a denim mini), and Loeffler Randall metallic sandals.

shop above: OTTE dip dye dress (summer date night dress) and Need Supply homemade necklace (over a plain white tee).

you can see more shopping posts here and here!

Jennifer S says:

I have that polka dot swimsuit from Topshop and I absolutely love it! The only downside is you have to order the top and bottom in the same size and I would have liked to size down on the top, but with the adjustable straps I’m able to make it work. Highly recommend, especially for the price!

Hi, Bri! What are your top five favorite shoes that are comfortable to walk in, but also have height (be they wedges, chunky heels, or platforms)? Thanks!

Reichel says:

Everything is beautiful 😀

http://www.paseandoamissreichel.com – New post <3

Sarah says:

I love the dip dye dress so beautiful, the beach bag with mat looks great but I’d use it for my yoga mat rather than a beach mat

Lil says:

I’m really into daisy-themed stuff atm, I’ve seen a fair bit of it! And those Topshop swimsuits are pretty cute.

Taylor says:

I just bought a bathing suit, but I love that poka dot one as well! So cute!

xoxo
    Taylor

Love these picks! The daisy print and L&R sandals, so cute! And, of course I love the swimsuit picks; I chose the orange and cream for one of my top 2014 swimwear picks too! >> http://bit.ly/swimwear14

<3 Megan

Bessie says:

I love that white dress, it looks very simple but very chic, the black floral print is very cute. I also love those swimsuits, dots are so lovely.

As we all know sometimes less is more. And exactly this is the situation with that gorgeous summer daisy dress. It could be worn with a belt, a big handbag and a solid piece of jewellery.

Very good article! We are linking to this great content on our website.
    Keep up the great writing.

My web blog :: draperies Delray Beach