06.20.14

LET’S SHOP / FRANCE

happy friday, everyone! i’m preparing to teach LA blogshop this weekend and then leave early tuesday morning for paris + the south of france. here’s a few of the items i will be packing for the trip! i’ve never been to paris in the warmer months, usually it’s freezing or raining, so i’m excited! do you have any fun vacations planned this month?

clothes

shop above:
  J.Crew striped shirt tied up with The Outnet denim miniskirt. and this LULU & Co embellished dress that is so comfortable and unique!

clothes4

shop above: Tart jersey mini dress for afternoon strolling, DVF black pleated dress for fancy dinners, and American Apparel white overalls because they are awesome.

clothes3

shop above: DVF printed silk crepe dress for a day at the museum, SEA laced trimmed sweatshirt and Current Elliott striped denim shorts for happy hour on the patio somewhere…

shop more here!

Robin Reetz says:

Have a great trip! I’ve been to the south of France twice in the past year (I live in London) so let me know if you need any tips. Wrote about them on my blog as well. Have a great time – the south of France is breathtakingly beautiful and Paris in warmer weather is magical.

kristin says:

love the tart dress! have a blast.

Cleshawn says:

Ahh that Lulu & Co dress! Looks like you’ll be pretty fashionable for the excursion… Hope you have fun! :)

xx/ http://www.hometohem.com

Have a great trip! I can’t wait to see pictures from it! Going to France, all over France, is a dream of mine!

Also please, PLEASE bring the social media workshop to online or to NYC! I’d love to take it!

x awildroseblog.com

maggie says:

Oooh that embellished dress. I am about it.

Emily says:

Love embroidery look of the Lulu & Co dress!

-Emily

Sosyal Medya says:

Have a great trip Bri! :)

I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

Monica says:

Bon voyage! Hope the sun shines brightly for you in Paris. I actually took your Blogshop class in Paris and recently launched a site dedicated to Paris! Check it out at http://www.abonjour.com. If you are up in Montmartre check out the most adorable brocante, “L’objet Qui Parle”. More info http://www.abonjour.com/lobjet-qui-parle/.

Kristy says:

Have so much fun! Paris is amazing in June. Bring a picnic to the Eiffel Tower and watch the sparkly light show. A bit touristy and corny, but it’s magical. :)

Erin Radler says:

Ah! these outfits will be wonderful for warm Paris. :) Have so much fun! Signed, jealous reader from Phoenix.

Mathilda says:

As a French girl living in Paris (and born in the South), I confirm: summer time here! If you need any tips, I will be happy to help ;
    Have a great trip!

Lise says:

Another French girl born in the South! living in Lyon but a few week ends in Perpignan, I can assure you these days it’s more than 30°C. Which part of the South will you visit? :)

what does median of publication mean

best food to eat for quick weight loss

Wow! Finally I got a blog from where I be capable of
    genuinely get valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.