06.20.14

LET’S SHOP / FRANCE

happy friday, everyone! i’m preparing to teach LA blogshop this weekend and then leave early tuesday morning for paris + the south of france. here’s a few of the items i will be packing for the trip! i’ve never been to paris in the warmer months, usually it’s freezing or raining, so i’m excited! do you have any fun vacations planned this month?

clothes

shop above:
  J.Crew striped shirt tied up with The Outnet denim miniskirt. and this LULU & Co embellished dress that is so comfortable and unique!

clothes4

shop above: Tart jersey mini dress for afternoon strolling, DVF black pleated dress for fancy dinners, and American Apparel white overalls because they are awesome.

clothes3

shop above: DVF printed silk crepe dress for a day at the museum, SEA laced trimmed sweatshirt and Current Elliott striped denim shorts for happy hour on the patio somewhere…

shop more here!

• 1. Robin Reetz  |  June 20th, 2014 at 11:25 am

Have a great trip! I’ve been to the south of France twice in the past year (I live in London) so let me know if you need any tips. Wrote about them on my blog as well. Have a great time – the south of France is breathtakingly beautiful and Paris in warmer weather is magical.

• 2. kristin  |  June 20th, 2014 at 12:18 pm

love the tart dress! have a blast.

• 3. Cleshawn  |  June 20th, 2014 at 12:25 pm

Ahh that Lulu & Co dress! Looks like you’ll be pretty fashionable for the excursion… Hope you have fun! :)

xx/ http://www.hometohem.com

• 4. Sara Elizabeth  |  June 20th, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Have a great trip! I can’t wait to see pictures from it! Going to France, all over France, is a dream of mine!

Also please, PLEASE bring the social media workshop to online or to NYC! I’d love to take it!

x awildroseblog.com

• 5. maggie  |  June 20th, 2014 at 1:35 pm

Oooh that embellished dress. I am about it.

• 6. Emily  |  June 20th, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Love embroidery look of the Lulu & Co dress!

-Emily

• 7. Sosyal Medya  |  June 20th, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Have a great trip Bri! :)

• 8. New Balance sneakers  |  June 21st, 2014 at 3:56 am

I’ve been surfing online more than 2 hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as
    you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

• 9. Monica  |  June 21st, 2014 at 8:53 am

Bon voyage! Hope the sun shines brightly for you in Paris. I actually took your Blogshop class in Paris and recently launched a site dedicated to Paris! Check it out at http://www.abonjour.com. If you are up in Montmartre check out the most adorable brocante, “L’objet Qui Parle”. More info http://www.abonjour.com/lobjet-qui-parle/.

• 10. Kristy  |  June 21st, 2014 at 11:04 am

Have so much fun! Paris is amazing in June. Bring a picnic to the Eiffel Tower and watch the sparkly light show. A bit touristy and corny, but it’s magical. :)

• 11. Erin Radler  |  June 21st, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Ah! these outfits will be wonderful for warm Paris. :) Have so much fun! Signed, jealous reader from Phoenix.

• 12. Mathilda  |  June 22nd, 2014 at 2:22 am

As a French girl living in Paris (and born in the South), I confirm: summer time here! If you need any tips, I will be happy to help ;
    Have a great trip!

• 13. Lise  |  June 23rd, 2014 at 5:09 am

Another French girl born in the South! living in Lyon but a few week ends in Perpignan, I can assure you these days it’s more than 30°C. Which part of the South will you visit? :)

• 14. http://support.ardyss.net/  |  July 8th, 2014 at 9:06 pm

what does median of publication mean

• 15. mytekdigital.zendesk.com  |  July 10th, 2014 at 9:55 pm

best food to eat for quick weight loss

• 16. psn code generator site  |  August 6th, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Wow! Finally I got a blog from where I be capable of
    genuinely get valuable information regarding my study and knowledge.

LOVE THIS SKIRT…