06.26.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 53

max5

today we have my good friend max wanger joining us for dress your tech. i love his minimalistic approach to photography, and i think they make great desktops. so calming and nice to look at, don’t you think?

max1 max4

also! take 15% off  at his print shop with the code HAPPYSUMMER until July 10th!

max3 max2

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESKTOP DESIGNS…

:: click to download the MAX WANGER 1 (5539) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MAX WANGER 2 (7668) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MAX WANGER 3 (6501) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the MAX WANGER 4 (7420) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

• 1. Adriana  |  June 26th, 2014 at 6:47 am

Thanks a lot! You beautify my desktop :)

• 2. Gwyneth  |  June 26th, 2014 at 9:27 am

Love these!

• 3. Jillian  |  June 26th, 2014 at 9:50 am

These are beautiful! Thank you! :)
    -Jillian

• 4. Julie Kuberski  |  June 26th, 2014 at 10:27 am

Lovely!

• 5. maggie  |  June 26th, 2014 at 11:57 am

I love Max Wagner’s work. There is something understated and lovely about it. Thanks for the wallpapers!

• 6. Emma  |  June 26th, 2014 at 12:00 pm

These are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing such gorgeous design work from Max Wagner. I always look forward to new inspiration from your blog – so much so that I may feature it in a new post sometime soon…I’ll let you know if that happens! I’ve already downloaded two of these wallpapers, they’re absolutely perfect for summer.

Emma x | Reverie Lane

• 7. Amy  |  June 26th, 2014 at 12:21 pm

In my little suburban semi in Northern England I’ll look at the image of surfers on the sea and dream of sunnier days. Thanks so much for the inspiring share. Perfect x

• 8. Christina  |  June 26th, 2014 at 12:49 pm

sigh max wanger. love his photography. i first knew about him when he did photography for joanna goddard. always been a big fan. #2 is now my wallpaper. thank you for sharing!

• 9. Lucia  |  June 26th, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Exactly what I needed for my long days in the studio. It helps me to finish it that much faster to catch the sunset. Thank you!

• 10. Lauren  |  June 26th, 2014 at 6:24 pm

Gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing!
    I just recently discovered your blog and I am already in love.

• 11. Anna  |  June 27th, 2014 at 3:01 am

oh, i love these!!! they are all so beautiful!! thanks so much for sharing!! i hope you are having a good time in Paris!

• 12. Vanessa Therese  |  June 27th, 2014 at 9:19 am

These are so beautiful and smile-worthy. Thanks for sharing.

• 13. Helena  |  June 27th, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Your desktop downloads are the best! I keep changing mine every time you share a new one. Keeping my desktop exciting :)

• 14. Joanne | The Mindful Morning  |  June 28th, 2014 at 4:20 pm

I really love minimalist designs. Some may find minimalist designs boring or too stark, but I think there is so much warmth, light and beauty in the simple things when they are done right. This is a perfect example of wonderfully simple photography that captures the heart and imagination!

• 15. CH  |  June 29th, 2014 at 11:57 am

These are so perfect. Thank you for sharing! We’re going to use them for our little shop screensavers for sure! :)

• 16. Jenna  |  July 1st, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Oh, these are lovely.

• 17. Bailey  |  July 9th, 2014 at 4:46 pm

These are really nice, I like the red heart one :)

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg