06.19.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 52

today we are welcoming back julia kostreva to the dress your tech column! these desktops were inspired by the new phone cases in her shop. happy downloading!

:: click to download the FLOWERS QUOTE iPHONE (5200) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the YELLOW PAINT iPHONE (3966) WALLPAPER

which one strikes your fancy?

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS…

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 1 (10929) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 2 (11714) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 3 (16645) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 4 (15000) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 5 (10263) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 6 (10112) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by julia kostreva.

204Park says:

I just adore these dress your tech series’! Love this round up, thanks again for another great download XO, D

allywan says:

1,3,& 4 are my faves. It’s so definitely on!

oh, i love these! how do i even begin to choose?

maggie says:

oh, that stay wild one. I am digging that right now.

Stacy says:

Right away I am гeaɗy tο Ԁо mү bгеақfаѕt, whеn Һɑѵing mƴ ƅгeaқfast cοmіng ονer aǥaіn tօ гeaԀ fuгtҺег newѕ.

Аlsο ѵіsіt mу ѡebloǥ; ƅuѕіnesѕ
    οnkine (Stacy)

Jennifer S says:

I absolutely love the stay wild one, and the oh it’s on is definitely next to be used. Really neat assortment here!

Michelle says:

these are so beautiful! all my backgrounds are on constant rotation because of this column, thanks for all the inspiration!

Pingback: bolobd.com
    Stephanie says:

Yesss I’ve been craving some summery yellow and you just delivered! Thanks, Bri!

Imogene says:

They are so pretty ! I love the yellow one, it definately makes my workplace happier 🙂

Lachlan says:

Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

vgaooo says:

thank you thank you thank you these are pretty!!

maria says:

I would love to print the dots image into a big print for my home office! Any chance of uploading a larger file resolution size?? That would totally rock…

maria says:

P.S. The dots image I like is the one with pink , orange, aqua, blush, black….(I think it’s #1)