06.19.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 52

today we are welcoming back julia kostreva to the dress your tech column! these desktops were inspired by the new phone cases in her shop. happy downloading!

:: click to download the FLOWERS QUOTE iPHONE (2494) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the YELLOW PAINT iPHONE (2030) WALLPAPER

which one strikes your fancy?

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS…

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 1 (5070) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 2 (5620) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 3 (7595) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 4 (6923) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 5 (5009) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the JULIA KOSTREVA 6 (4783) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

• 1. 204Park  |  June 19th, 2014 at 7:44 am

I just adore these dress your tech series’! Love this round up, thanks again for another great download XO, D

• 2. allywan  |  June 19th, 2014 at 8:08 am

1,3,& 4 are my faves. It’s so definitely on!

• 3. laura redburn  |  June 19th, 2014 at 10:39 am

oh, i love these! how do i even begin to choose?

• 4. maggie  |  June 19th, 2014 at 11:06 am

oh, that stay wild one. I am digging that right now.

• 5. Stacy  |  June 19th, 2014 at 1:57 pm

Right away I am гeaɗy tο Ԁо mү bгеақfаѕt, whеn Һɑѵing mƴ ƅгeaқfast cοmіng ονer aǥaіn tօ гeaԀ fuгtҺег newѕ.

Аlsο ѵіsіt mу ѡebloǥ; ƅuѕіnesѕ
    οnkine (Stacy)

• 6. Jennifer S  |  June 19th, 2014 at 6:50 pm

I absolutely love the stay wild one, and the oh it’s on is definitely next to be used. Really neat assortment here!

• 7. Michelle  |  June 20th, 2014 at 7:45 am

these are so beautiful! all my backgrounds are on constant rotation because of this column, thanks for all the inspiration!

• 8. bolobd.com&hellip  |  June 21st, 2014 at 9:55 pm

bolobd.com

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 9. Stephanie  |  June 22nd, 2014 at 8:46 am

Yesss I’ve been craving some summery yellow and you just delivered! Thanks, Bri!

• 10. Imogene  |  June 25th, 2014 at 7:09 am

They are so pretty ! I love the yellow one, it definately makes my workplace happier :)

• 11. Lachlan  |  August 19th, 2014 at 9:59 pm

Usually I do not read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it!
    Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg