06.12.14

DRESS YOUR TECH / 51

alexa-top

this week’s dress your tech is with alexa evans. choose from four painted designs!

alexa4
alexa2

my favorites are the succulents and the yellow paint swatches. i can’t decide!

alexa3
alexa

CLICK THROUGH TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF THE DESIGNS…

:: click to download the RAIN DROPS (6890) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the SUCCULENTS (9346) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the COLORFUL SURFBOARDS (7102) WALLPAPER

:: click to download the YELLOW SWATCHES (10425) WALLPAPER

download all of the desktop downloads from the past here.

line

would you like to submit your own designs to this column? create one design and email it to sheila{at}designlovefest.com with the subject line “dress your tech.” we will review the designs and see if they are a good fit for the site!

please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. all copyright of these images is retained by alexa evans.

She says:

Love the yellow swatches!

Sara says:

Love these! Especially the succulents one. I am using it now as my desktop background <3

Johanna Cary says:

Yes! I actually came to your page to specifically look for the wallpapers and theres a new post! Love the dress your tech posts! thank you!:D

Pingback: youtube 301 views
    Anna says:

oh, i love them!! specially the yellow one, so bright! thank you for sharing them!

Me encantan todos pero mi preferido el de las palmeras.

richele says:

oh the yellow – so fun. I’m having a yellow moment right now

Tatiana says:

I am writing my thesis right now, and one of the things I do every morning when I come in is to make one of these my background- I don’t even see my desktop for most of the day, but when I do, there is a nice little surprise waiting for me 🙂

Louella says:

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your content.
    The article has really peaked my interest.
    I’m going to book mark your website and keep checking for
    new information about once per week. I opted in for yourr Feed too.

Feel free to visit my web page; docs.google.com (Louella)

letter nike says:

An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who had been conducting a little research on this.
    And he actually ordered me breakfast because I found it for him…
    lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanks for spending the time to discuss
    this matter here on your web page.

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this
    board and I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much.
    I am hoping to offer something again and help others
    such as you helped me.

Kat says:

always looking forward to these posts! i love to use the graphics as my twitter background as well as on my desktop. thanks again x

204 Park says:

Oh yay! I love the dress your tech series – so much so, I made it one of my “Park Picks’ a few weeks back! XO, D

Bailey says:

I say it every time but I really do love your Design Your Tech series. I just downloaded the raindrops painting and set it as my desktop 🙂

You can find places where Siri could possibly be improved
    and we’d love to view this occur about the iPhone 5.
    This can be truly convenient for many individuals plus one that should be thought of as
    a regular attribute for many producers of cell phones.

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I don’t know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!

I think you need to produce a particular claim to not try to find love online before you are
    positive of what you want and not until next.

Kies een maat moderne slots in het geval
    u bent in het spel , omdat je wilt om veel geld te genereren.

Dan moet je om aandacht te besteden aan het stimuleren van
    uw casino beloning ook door te controleren op e – mailberichten .

I experience check out loads of web blogs in addition to read and studied some,your job is certainly stunning.Hats off in your motivation and additionally trustworthiness.Do hold all of us well informed at a later date as well.

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really one thing which I feel I might never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m taking a look forward to your next publish, I will try to get the grasp of it!

Not just reputable, but also important details. And that is uncommon to come by these days! I have to say that I am truly impressed as well as will undoubtedly come back again if you maintain up the reputable and also value of the content at this degree, or also get it on the next level.

I believe that is one of the such a lot important info for me.
    And i’m satisfied studying your article. But should statement on few
    general issues, The website taste is wonderful, the articles
    is truly nice : D. Just right activity, cheers