06.16.14

COLORFEST / 72

This week I’ve chosen a soft marled grey shade, I think it looks so comfy! Imagine yourself walking around the city in this sweatshirt dress, runners and hat! Wearing grey in summer is kind of unusual but this soft shade got me! Would you wear grey at this time of year?stephanie

colorfest-soft-grey-2

shop these items: 1. straw hat from j.crew, 2. wall bucket from terrain, 3. sweatshirt dress from zara, 4. s’well water bottle from leif, 5. maison martin margiela grey shades 6. raw quartz earrings form baba souk, 7.clock from antrhopologie – inspiration sneakers from anthropologie.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here! )

allison b-t says:

grey is one of my faves and i definitely wear it in the summer. love this round up, thanks for sharing it!

maggie says:

Those quartz earrings are AMAZING. What an understated but lovely color palette!

Allywan says:

I need the sneakers!

KATERINA says:

Light grey is one of my favorite colors no matter the season..
    xoxo

Sarah says:

I love grey all the time!

Sosyal Medya says:

Love that shoes and all of them is awesome! 🙂

Grace says:

Obsessed with the shoes! Grey is the best.

204 Park says:

I adore this soft grey- such a serene tone- I think those glasses and earrings are my fave of your picks! Great post XO, D

Feeling not so grey after this post <3

The sweater dress from ZARA is so cute – but they ruined it by the back hit ‘LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR BORING CLOTHES’. I would expect that from Forver 21 but not ZARA.

Those sneakers. <3 Love that you gals did gray! My wardrobe is actually overwhelmed with gray. 🙂

Right now it sounds like WordPress is the best blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?