06.16.14

COLORFEST / 72

This week I’ve chosen a soft marled grey shade, I think it looks so comfy! Imagine yourself walking around the city in this sweatshirt dress, runners and hat! Wearing grey in summer is kind of unusual but this soft shade got me! Would you wear grey at this time of year?stephanie

colorfest-soft-grey-2

shop these items: 1. straw hat from j.crew, 2. wall bucket from terrain, 3. sweatshirt dress from zara, 4. s’well water bottle from leif, 5. maison martin margiela grey shades 6. raw quartz earrings form baba souk, 7.clock from antrhopologie – inspiration sneakers from anthropologie.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here! )

• 1. allison b-t  |  June 16th, 2014 at 9:31 am

grey is one of my faves and i definitely wear it in the summer. love this round up, thanks for sharing it!

• 2. maggie  |  June 16th, 2014 at 9:59 am

Those quartz earrings are AMAZING. What an understated but lovely color palette!

• 3. Allywan  |  June 16th, 2014 at 11:30 am

I need the sneakers!

• 4. KATERINA  |  June 16th, 2014 at 12:29 pm

Light grey is one of my favorite colors no matter the season..
    xoxo

• 5. Sarah  |  June 16th, 2014 at 5:07 pm

I love grey all the time!

• 6. Sosyal Medya  |  June 17th, 2014 at 2:25 am

Love that shoes and all of them is awesome! :)

• 7. Grace  |  June 17th, 2014 at 6:14 am

Obsessed with the shoes! Grey is the best.

• 8. account online trading&hellip  |  June 17th, 2014 at 6:38 am

account online trading

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 9. 204 Park  |  June 17th, 2014 at 7:40 am

I adore this soft grey- such a serene tone- I think those glasses and earrings are my fave of your picks! Great post XO, D

• 10. The Dating Department  |  June 17th, 2014 at 1:49 pm

Feeling not so grey after this post <3

• 11. Angela Magdangal  |  June 17th, 2014 at 5:44 pm

The sweater dress from ZARA is so cute – but they ruined it by the back hit ‘LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR BORING CLOTHES’. I would expect that from Forver 21 but not ZARA.

• 12. Latrina | oftreesandhues  |  June 17th, 2014 at 10:33 pm

Those sneakers. <3 Love that you gals did gray! My wardrobe is actually overwhelmed with gray. :)

• 13. home health care jobs in &hellip  |  June 18th, 2014 at 6:26 am

home health care jobs in sherman tx

D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 14. free online mbti personality test  |  September 9th, 2014 at 11:37 am

Right now it sounds like WordPress is the best blogging platform out there right now.
    (from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg