06.02.14

COLORFEST / 71

You know when you stumble on a piece of clothing and you just can’t help yourself… Well that tropical tee is calling my name real bad. This green shade feels super fresh, doesn’t it? What’s your favorite pick? –stephanie

colorfest-palm-green

shop these items: 1. green heel from zara, 2. tweed shorts by carven, 3. cacti tealights from leif 4. bra from anthropologie, 5. a work in progress via anthropologie, 6. crystal lamp form zara home, 7. watercolor card from leif. – inspiration, palm tee from weekday.
(want to see more colorfest posts? they’re all here!)

• 1. Nan // Simply Elegant  |  June 2nd, 2014 at 5:15 am

Love that fun palm leaf t-shirt – what a great find!! Also that great watercolor card..so perfect for the everyday. I am always trying to remember to send a bit more snail mail.
    Happy Monday!

• 2. Kati  |  June 2nd, 2014 at 5:54 am

The crystal lamp is a real gem. This would look perfect in an all white room close to some green plants.

• 3. Rachael  |  June 2nd, 2014 at 6:11 am

Love LEIF :) such goodies coming from them!!

• 4. Trisha  |  June 2nd, 2014 at 8:38 am

omg that bra! (insert heart eyes emoji)

• 5. maggie  |  June 2nd, 2014 at 9:33 am

I need that lamp in my life.

• 6. Mary Jane Smith  |  June 3rd, 2014 at 7:44 am

Love this color!! Fresh, young and most of all Spring!!! Just reminds me why I used the lamp from KOKET: Green = Hope!

• 7. MISSYELOOU  |  June 3rd, 2014 at 4:23 pm