05.05.14

WEAVING WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT!

i am very excited to announce that we will be hosting two beginner level weaving workshops with the amazingly talented maryanne moodie. i’m a big fan of her work (she made one of my favorite wall hangings). we will be offering this class at two different times on monday june 2nd. the first class will be from 11am – 2pm (you can purchase tickets here) and the second class will be from 3:30pm – 6:30pm (you can purchase tickets for that session here)

all workshop students will receive:
• 1 ethically sourced loom
• needle
• scissors
• enough yarn to complete your first piece
• an instruction booklet written by maryanne
+ a tote to take it all home in!

hope you can join us for a fun day of learning a new skill! light snacks and refreshments will be provided. you can purchase tickets here!

marcas de pc says:

Hi there every one, here every person is sharing these knowledge, thus it’s good to read this website, and I
    used to visit this web site everyday.

Mekeesha says:

These workshops are so cool. If I didn’t live across the country, I’d sign up for all of them! So jealous.

Christine says:

Gosh! I was just looking up any information I could on do it yourself weaving earlier this week! Alas, I can’t afford your class, but I know it must all be worth it. Start-up expenses must be similar.

seriously wishing i lived in LA just so i could enroll in all of your workshops.
    so fun!

Keith G. says:

So glad you are doing a weaving workshop. As a hand weaver, I love to see this craft being taught, especially by maryanne moodie. I love her work.

Maggie says:

Yes!! Weaving is such a cool artform, I’m excited to see that you’re offering a workshop on it. Too bad I live 20 hours away from LA 🙁

Love this artist’s work, by the way. So beautiful!

maggie says:

Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh, I think I have to do this. Do you think spots will fill up by the middle of the month? I have to wait for my next paycheck and/or large etsy order before I can sign up.

Kathleen says:

Soooo jealous!!! Wishing I didn’t live in Chicago right now– I would’ve signed up for this IMMEDIATELY!

What workshop will you think of next? I love seeing all the creativity. Thanks for sharing!

arin says:

these look incredible, i would feel SO very accomplished if i could do one of these! lol

Oh how I wish you were in Australia

Wow, this looks amazing!
    Definitely want something like this later when I have my own house

Kristen M says:

ugh 🙁 I made this mistake of not buying tickets yesterday and when I tried to buy today it’s sold out. Will you be offering another class?

patricia says:

got my fingers crossed that some more seats open up but if not, where are the looms from? i’d like to get one

Martha G Espinoza says:

One day later and I would have been home from vacation. This workshop looks amazing!

Ellen says:

I am so sad that this is sold out! I am in LA and would LOVE to join this class. I’ve been looking for something like this for months! Is there any way to be notified if spots open up or if another class is added? Thanks!

Rachael says:

I hope there will be another! Just saw this after googling for this very thing. I’ve subscribed to your emails. Just putting that out there 😉

DeNai says:

so sad this is sold out! please do another workshop with maryanne moodie…or expand the class size.

Karen says:

Adding another request for another workshop! So sad this is sold out.

Kamille says:

Any way to purchase a do-at-home version with video instruction? Or at least a source for the loom? Thanks!

Nicole says:

I also would love to take the class! Can another be added for the fall?

Perrin says:

Have a class in NY!

Erin says:

I’m sorry that I missed this! I’d be 100% in if another was added in the fall!!

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful.
    I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it wise.
    I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful website.

Great internet site you have got right here.|