05.06.14

PRIVATE MOON

russian artsit leonid tishkov traveled around the world for 10 years with his glowing crescent moon. what a special project that takes you to dreamland for a minute…read an interesting interview with the artist about the moon here.

• 1. danielle @ this picture book life  |  May 6th, 2014 at 9:53 am

Love this.

• 2. arin  |  May 6th, 2014 at 10:13 am

this is beyond fascinating on so many levels. thanks for sharing! HeartofChic.com

• 3. Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's  |  May 6th, 2014 at 10:25 am

I love this so much! It reminds me of Pixar’s animated short film La Luna, which is one of my favorites! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey’s

• 4. Claudia - DesignClaud  |  May 6th, 2014 at 10:43 am

Perfect theme to travel around the world. I’ve been traveling for 21 months now and I regret it that I never came up with a theme before I visited all the countries I did. I love how this odd moon comes back in every photo in a different setting and country.

• 5. maggie  |  May 6th, 2014 at 11:50 am

This is so lovely. Thank you for sharing! I want my own private moon.

• 6. Mekeesha  |  May 6th, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Amazing. Thanks for sharing.

• 7. lipstick knife  |  May 6th, 2014 at 3:11 pm

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for mascara brush

• 8. Sally  |  May 7th, 2014 at 2:33 am

so beautiful! completely love this.

• 9. women's clothing in the 1930s  |  May 7th, 2014 at 4:30 am

Someone essentially help to make significantly articles I would state.

This is the very first time I frequented your website page and up to now?
    I surprised with the analysis you made to
    create this actual post amazing. Excellent job!

• 10. Taylor  |  May 7th, 2014 at 8:14 am

wow, these pictures are so stunning! Thank you for sharing.

xoxo
    Taylor

• 11. tabimee  |  May 8th, 2014 at 7:51 pm

So cool idea,it is!

• 12. Val  |  May 9th, 2014 at 8:52 am

That is so amazing! I want to travel with a moon!

• 13. Chloe  |  May 30th, 2014 at 1:12 am

Rangitoto!

• 14. Bailey  |  May 31st, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Very cool! The last 3 are my favorites :)

• 15. dvnf grant  |  June 18th, 2014 at 10:12 am

Hi there, You have done an excellent job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I am confident they’ll be benefited from this site.

LOVE THIS SKIRT…