05.20.14

MIXOLOGY CLASS HERE

Fig-House-02

have you seen the fig house event venue in LA? my friend emily designed it and it looks very very cool. (before & after here) we decided to have our mixology workshop with pharmacie there so we could learn to make cocktails and then all hang out after class and have a drink in THIS beautiful room together. are you coming? go here if you would like to! (only 5 seats left)

Fig-House-08
Fig-House-05

and just look at that stained glass window. that’s my favorite part for sure. hope you can join us in this lovely space!

Fig-House-04

all students will leave with the bar tools needed to re-create the cocktails learned at home including shakers, strainers, jiggers, homemade simple syrups, and recipes handcrafted by talmadge himself. full class description over here.

(fig house photos by mike kelley, and photo below by jessie webster)

mix

SIGN UP HERE FOR THE JUNE 8TH 2-4PM WORKSHOP

and be added to our mailing list if you want to hear about new classes first!

Colleen says:

I love it! That green velvet couch is seriously 2 die 4

Erin Radler says:

oh my god! she did an amazing job! this space looks fantastic! i especially love those 2 mint chairs.

Maggie says:

Every single piece of furniture is to die for! And I can’t get over that stained-glass window, it’s so beautiful!

i would loooove to see the fig house in person, i have been admiring photos online over the last few months. add learning a little mixology in, yes, please, that looks like it would be such a blast, but, alas i am in portland.

amber says:

this space is so beautiful! i wish i lived closer to LA… i am also in portland (maine) i bet the class will be amazing!

trening says:

I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work
    and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I’ve included you guys to
    our blogroll.

GTA5 help says:

It’s remarkable to pay a quick visit this website and reading the views of all mates on the topic of this article, while I am also zealous of getting
    experience.

Taylor says:

Wow! What a gorgeous space!! I’m in love with all the furniture! (and I definitely want a pink couch now). I wish I was in the area so I could make it!

xoxo
    Taylor

This is just amazing, I put it on Pinterest right now 🙂 !

Fastidious answers in return of this difficulty with solid arguments and describing
    everything on the topic of that.

Tanya says:

Are you still offering 20% for couples?

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn’t appear.
    Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to
    say wonderful blog!

silownia says:

Good info. Lucky me I ran across your site by accident (stumbleupon).
    I’ve saved as a favorite for later!

Marlene says:

I have to know what color those walls are painted in the fig house. Its a great color to combine all those gorgeous pieces of furniture. Does anyone have the color?
    Thanks!

Marlene says:

Marlene

Marlene says:

Sorry for the repeat the computer did a no no.
    Marlene

I love how you mix colors !

Jessica says:

can someone please tell me what the wall color is? LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    Thanks!

Jann says:

Where can I get a sofa like the green one in the picture?

Colors are great i like it

blogdeco says:

it’s amazing, i like mix colors

Again, research before you buy, make usage of an internet loan calculator, and see whether capital
    one automotive loans include the answer for you personally stock trading day day Trading as a career bad
    credit is not new in this point in time, especially
    because the ‘credit crunch” became an enormous problem from end 2007.

laura says:

it’s a beautiful place with both flamboyant and soft colors

julya says:

very amazing mix colors ,nice work

abby says:

Hello!! Just beautiful. Are you able to tell me what the abstract scenery print is called? The big one to the left of the two faces.

Many thanks!

Abby

I include learn great number of web-sites together with gone through some,your work is simply spectacular.Caps off for a dedication together with trustworthiness.Do retain us all informed in future too.