05.27.14

LET’S SHOP, SHALL WE?

i’ve got summer on my mind! dreaming of long days at the beach, backyard bbq’s and weekend adventures. what’s on your summer wish list? here’s a few things that caught my eye…

shop above: ASOS polka dot romper, Swedish Hasbeens peep toe high sandals (i really want these!) and Birkenstocks in gold metallic (i’m into the thin straps on these).

shop above: Zara striped jute beach bag, The Outnet floral halter swimsuit (would be really pretty under an all white cover-up), Kore Swim black swimsuit (loving one piece bathing suits right now and this one is VERY flattering).

shop above: Gap dip dye t-shirt dress (for your little one, but wish it came in my size!), Karen Walker black sunglasses, and this J.Crew striped beach towel.

PS. more shopping posts here and here!

• 1. Elle  |  May 27th, 2014 at 5:35 am

Great picks, love your blog design btw.

• 2. Nan // Simply Elegant  |  May 27th, 2014 at 5:58 am

Now that Memorial Day has passed, it feels as though summer has finally begun! I love all of these pieces, especially the one-suits, I want to mix up my swimwear collection a bit and branch out from classic bikinis and that black number would be a perfect addition!
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!

• 3. Xandra ★  |  May 27th, 2014 at 7:23 am

That romper would make me feel happy all day long!

• 4. Maggie  |  May 27th, 2014 at 7:51 am

I have got to get a pair of those metallic Birkenstocks. I keep seeing them everywhere and thinking that they would look great with EVERYTHING.

• 5. Ana  |  May 27th, 2014 at 9:50 am

I love that Birks have transformed from the ugly shoes your Aunt Elaine wore to METALLIC. I want some!

• 6. Lindsay  |  May 27th, 2014 at 11:09 am

Love them all! Great post, as always :)

• 7. 2moiselles  |  May 27th, 2014 at 11:24 am

Great picks!!

• 8. maggie  |  May 27th, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Oh my gosh, those Swedish Hasbeens…definitely on the top of my list!

• 9. Mallorie Owens  |  May 27th, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Love the top two pics, so pretty and summery! ♡

• 10. Abigail Hortegas  |  May 27th, 2014 at 12:42 pm

I have the silver metallic birkenstocks and am seriously in love with them.

• 11. 4 door sports car  |  May 27th, 2014 at 4:31 pm

What i don’t realize is in truth how you arre not actually a lot more smartly-appreciated than you may be now.

Yoou are very intelligent. You realize thus considerably when it comes to this matter, made me for my part consiider it from so many varieed angles.
    Its like mmen and women aren’t involved until it’s something to accomplish with Lady gaga!
    Your personal stuffs outstanding. At all times handle it
    up!

• 12. Anna S. of Flawlessly Flawed  |  May 27th, 2014 at 5:50 pm

I love that floral bathing suit!

• 13. Taylor  |  May 28th, 2014 at 11:59 am

In love with that sassy black bathing suit! So adorable!

xoxo
    Taylor

• 14. Best Ebooks Deal  |  May 30th, 2014 at 11:02 am

Amazon quite simply tried Kindle 3 to be a better reading device
    by learning from previous mistakes and shortcomings, and listening to past customers.
    Ebook readers will take off in the future as the technology improves, prices
    drop and the “born digital” generation becomes the mass market.
    E-books download into one’s computer; users can then transfer titles to the Rocket
    e – Book portable device at their leisure.

Feel free to surf to my web page – Best Ebooks Deal

• 15. Scarcity Ninja Review and Bonus  |  May 30th, 2014 at 2:09 pm

com to see more details of our tobacco feed systems. The link should be set up
    so when someone clicks on the phrase the web
    link will lead them to your site. There was such a positive outcome during this discussion that it reminded
    me that we do not call out behaviour often enough on a day-to-day basis.

Here is my site Scarcity Ninja Review and Bonus

• 16. Bailey  |  June 1st, 2014 at 2:57 pm

I’d love that Gap dip-dye dress as a t-shirt – such a pretty color!

photo 2_zps8b7e2290.jpg