05.09.14

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

hi there. don’t forget about your mamas this sunday! i loved this wild bouquet in a paper bag. pretty cool, right?

i’m prepping for my social media workshops (1 spot just opened up) that are tomorrow. i still get so nervous the day before i teach! it’s so silly, because i’ve been teaching for a few years now. i’m also hoping to hang out by the beach with my dad and brothers for mother’s day. my stepmom passed away recently, so it would be really nice to be with them on this holiday that i am sure will be hard for them. hopefully they can make it to town.

lastly, i wanted to say thank you so much for all of your encouragement, kindness and support on my breakup post. it happened about six weeks ago, and while it’s getting easier…there is obviously still hard moments. i really do believe that everything will be okay and that we will be happier this way. but seriously, thank you for making the announcement a little less scary for me. i’m very focused on self-love and my personal life right now.

well, this is sort of a heavy post. but that’s life i guess. i hope you have a sunny weekend doing something you love. -bri

(photo source)

• 1. sarylo  |  May 9th, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Bri I never have written into a blog in my life but your openness and rawness mixed with your positivity is inspiring. Thank you.

• 2. Olivia M.  |  May 9th, 2014 at 1:12 pm

I noticed on Instagram that you’ve been traveling a bit, and I know that helps me…you’re a strong lady. Keep on keepin’ on

• 3. Jessika  |  May 9th, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I love that wild flower bouquet! Have a nice sunny weekend where you are too :) xo – Jessika

• 4. monique reavis  |  May 9th, 2014 at 2:59 pm

Bri, I attended your first weekend of your social media workshop. It was one of the most valuable workshops I’ve ever taken. The quality of my social media engagement increased exponentially and my overwhelm surrounding management of my social media disappeared. The energy in the space and audience was so easy and casual, you are a master at jitters! A big warm hug and thank you for making the world a prettier place!

• 5. Rebekah {aCricketSang}  |  May 9th, 2014 at 5:18 pm

Gorgeous!

• 6. Irina Bond  |  May 9th, 2014 at 7:48 pm

Bri, so sorry to hear about your breakup, but you’re a strong one! On a happier note, those flowers are just gorgeous. xo, Irina

• 7. Krista  |  May 10th, 2014 at 7:31 am

So much love to you, Bri.

• 8. Customized Fat Loss Review  |  May 10th, 2014 at 3:36 pm

Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re working with?
    I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog
    loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a honest price?

Thanks, I appreciate it!

• 9. Shaheera  |  May 10th, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Hi Bri!

Oh wow, I really didn’t see the breakup coming. However, after reading that post and some of your really sweet commenters, it dawned on me that well, that’s how life goes. Not all relationships settle into marriage and not everyone you fall in love with is your soulmate.

You have really great support here on your blogosphere. And like one of them mentioned, one reason we love coming back here year after year is because you always keep it real. You don’t hide facets of your life that’s hard. You don’t sugarcoat your struggles. That’s why we love you so much. Keep on developing yourself, Bri. We are behind you all the way. And to Arian too, lots of positive energy to you!

Lots of love, all the way from Malaysia

xx

• 10. Larz  |  May 11th, 2014 at 5:19 am

I love you BRI! I was the one who met you in Chicago and made the flower headband. You are such an inspiration to me and my blog. I need to make it to a blogshop.

Xo
    Livinlikelarz

• 11. Sosyal Medya  |  May 12th, 2014 at 2:37 am

So sorry to hear about your breakup. :/

• 12. Julia  |  May 12th, 2014 at 8:17 am

Like you said, time will pass and things will be clearer, easier and happy again.

• 13. Jensen  |  May 12th, 2014 at 8:20 am

I had an English teacher in highschool who got anxiety about talking in front of large groups and at the beginning of each school year would be so nervous because of the new group of kids. She said it would take her a few weeks of getting to know everyone every year before she felt comfortable teaching. Nerves happen to the best of you!

• 14. mary  |  May 12th, 2014 at 7:45 pm

Bri I recently started following @soworthloving on instagram. Not sure if you’ve heard of them but all their posts are so inspirational and all about self love and self worth! xoxo!

• 15. Lina Eriksson  |  May 13th, 2014 at 1:52 am

It´s a lovely idea!

• 16. http://new.livestream.com/  |  May 31st, 2014 at 8:27 pm

urban dictionary words

• 17. threelollies.com&hellip  |  June 1st, 2014 at 10:27 pm

threelollies.com

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY | D E S I G N L O V E F E S T

• 18. who is kyle leon  |  June 4th, 2014 at 12:50 am

so beautiful nice work,

• 19. whirlpool cabrio wtw5640xw reviews  |  June 4th, 2014 at 6:36 am

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to shoot you
    an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

This is the mark of a specialist; a bio written inside first person is seen as amateurish, whereas a bio inside third person shows you adopt yourself seriously like a writer.
    You want to make sure to create only what you be familiar with
    that works. whirlpool cabrio wtw5640xw reviews whirlpool cabrio dryer troubleshooting af code
    A spell checker on your computer is likewise of invaluable help.
    Brothers Jerry and David Zucker would be best known for their
    slapstick comedies through the 1980s, including ‘Airplane’ and ‘The Naked Gun.

• 20. https://m2automation.zendesk.com/  |  June 16th, 2014 at 2:33 pm

If you are inside the market to have an incredibly large gas
    dryer, then you definitely will want to take a moment you just read this review.

Many traces of your respective online activity are stored in your PC when you browse the Internet, speak to
    friends to make online purchases.
    But every year, I watch these people buy a tree displaying it
    within their living room simply to throw it out once they’re done.
    The output with the machine washes away all the markings and graffiti from the walls.

• 21. www.sellaband.com  |  June 17th, 2014 at 8:31 pm

tailgate caps

• 22. dental surgery  |  October 1st, 2014 at 3:23 pm

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I should check things
    out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again.

photo X9A3191-edit_zps661cdbcb.jpg